She is Riddhima only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is Riddhima only.
Originally posted by: WOEU2MRPQFBNWS3Z
Oh God!I am in no mood to change one more definition in my mind and that is "NEW"
This show has changed many words for us that whenever I hear in real life I run away
What to say.😆 Today I'm leaving the floor for you guys. I'm not going to anything.😆Originally posted by: UMPMD4VJCBRQCKJC
Oh God!I am in no mood to change one more definition in my mind and that is "NEW"
What happened in the precap??
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
She is Riddhima only.
Yep ayushi
Usko syd vyom blackmail kr rya hai
Jb violin gift kiya her expression was somewhat she is scared
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
She is Riddhima only.
Yaa, she is absolutely Ridhimma. Something happened between 6 hours
Originally posted by: rheuji17
This show has changed many words for us that whenever I hear in real life I run away
No doubt in that😆
Issh bechare vansh & raishinghania.Originally posted by: rheuji17
So she is Ridz only that is what I thought. It seems she is trying to tell Vansh in her own way she is in trouble all these hints she is leaving. Somehing happened in that 6-7 hours she is trying to protect 😳
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
She is Riddhima only.
Then why was she acting weird when asked about the baby 😲
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
What to say.😆 Today I'm leaving the floor for you guys. I'm not going to anything.😆
Di himmat nhi hai floor handle karne ki😆
Makers soch se bahut age nikal chuke hai ab baat bas se bahar ki ho gyi hai🤣