Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mobile. I want to save episodes in gallery.Originally posted by: Blueberry94
you can save it from you tube. You watch from mobile or laptop,?
Originally posted by: FKUJGJQ6SR2NOYII
Characters TV OTT
VANSH Riddhima mein I am a big
(Leaving criminal nhi hu criminal
selective
dumbness
aside)
RIDDHIMA Bappa meri madad I am also a
Kijiye,mein kabhi kisi mafia member
Ki jaan nhi le sakti
ARYAN useless,kabir's sidekick Trusted
With zero brain,spoilt member of
Vansh team
DADI(most Bappa,Panditji,mere Take gun
Shocking) bche,always😭 and uda do😲
AP I am a gangster I am A Saint,
Mumma😎,killed good hearted
URS,RRS,Riddhima
And VANSH,used to
Be in jail
ISHANI No comments😡 No commnets😡
Now summarising little bit I have this huge doubt that If how you guys managing this huge gap of name sake continuity from OTT to TV when story claimed to be continuatio🤔
PLS ANSWER,..........🙄🤣
😂😂
Expectation: characters same and story different.
Reality: story same and characters different
hey guys I have a question. so which episode is on air on voot now?? THe last i was able to watch on YT was with their dance.
Next has it already aired on voot or whats happening?? Sorry for this I am totally confused and since I cant watch on voot I have lost track what happening.
Originally posted by: annapooranim98
😂😂
Expectation: characters same and story different.
Reality: story same and characters different
Bingo...hai na thats what happening and meanwhile we all are😲😒😡👏☺️🤬🤬🤔while watching or reading ott updates....