I want Sober Raghav and Pallavi high on Bhaang on Holi, that's it! Their conversations will be cute. Or else I want both of them high behaving like mad kids😂😂😂.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want Sober Raghav and Pallavi high on Bhaang on Holi, that's it! Their conversations will be cute. Or else I want both of them high behaving like mad kids😂😂😂.
Did he quit this show???
I love watching him .. hopefully he comes back soon!
No he didn’t quit as far as I know. Probably on a vacation.
I want Sober Raghav and Pallavi high on Bhaang on Holi, that's it! Their conversations will be cute. Or else I want both of them high behaving like mad kids😂😂😂.
I like your idea of Sober-Raghav and High-Pallavi. I'd like her to spill all her secrets to him.
yessss❤️Originally posted by: JalebiJane
I like your idea of Sober-Raghav and High-Pallavi. I'd like her to spill all her secrets to him.
Raghav samhaling High Pallu will be a treat to watch🤣
koi nyi... treat for eyes at leastOriginally posted by: anokhi12
Fake news😆
It was the same site no which said pallu will be touched by his kind gesture 🤣
I am NOT going to fall for this 😆
Jo banda ek he sentence main bore ho ke drinking shuru karde wo drunk Pallu ko kaise sambhalega ,😃 Handsome Anna apne baal nochke kahi ganja Anna Na ban jaye😋😉
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4