GHKKPM FF : Sairat's Unconventional Married Life: DISCONTINUED - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

PART - I : FAMILY

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with our family. Happy International family day folks!"

As soon as the message popped up in the college WhatsApp group, people started typing a series of replies to that message and within a few minutes, her phone starts vibrating because of the messages. Unable to bear the disturbance, sai switched off the mobile data.

But her mind refused to go into off mode. Her world used to start and end with her Aaba. He was her everything. And then one day, she got to know that he is no more and he will never come back.

She used to be the apple of her father's eyes. Now she is just a "Zimmedari" for a familiar stranger who happened to be her husband.

Familiar stranger...yes that two words perfectly describes what virat sir is to her.

Her chain of thoughts broke when Ashwini Aai called her to come downstairs. Letting out a sigh, sai closed her books and headed downstairs thinking about what she did to piss off her husband's family again.

She was ready to listen the taunts and to reply them back. She didn't expect to see an unfamiliar face in a police uniform smiling at her when she reached downstairs.

"Hi Sai! I am Arjun. I am your cousin," the voice said.

Virat entered into the house to find his aai elated and his wife staring at a tall male figure with confusion.

"Cousin?," Sai raised her eyebrows.

Virat moves forward to take a closer look of the guy standing infront of his wife with his hand extended towards her.

"Yes. I am kamal uncle's sister's son. I presume that you know that your father has a sister," Arjun asked the confused girl infront of her.

Sai thought for a while and looked at usha mausi who was standing right beside her.

"Haan sai! Kamal dada has a sister. All I know is that she got eloped and married. That's why Joshi family had cut all ties with her. Kamal Dada said that he used to talk with her without the knowledge of your grandparents."

"Yes! My mother lost contact with him as my father died and we had to relocate to another place. So much happened in a short time that it was hard for her to bear." Arjun said.

A series of events flashed infront of Sai's mind. How her father used to tell usha mausi that she reminds him of her sister,how he failed her and now he has no one in this world except sai.

It was a vague recollection. She was unable to figure out whether she was really recollecting her childhood events or her heart is so desperate to call someone her family that it trumps the logical part of her brain.

"Excuse me sir, I am Virat. I am Sai's ..." Virat paused for a moment and said - "I am Sai's  husband. May I know more details about you? Like where were you all these time? How do you came to know about sai? And why do you came to meet her after so many years?"

"I expected these questions from you Mr. Chavvan. I came to know about sai through her 12th board results first and I actually figured out that she is my uncle's daughter because of you." Arjun replied.

"Me?" Virat asked puzzled.

"How?" Both Sai and virat asked in unison.

Arjun smiled and replied - "I transferred to Nagpur police department a few days back. And there were talks about your marriage and kamal uncle's d.. death.."

"I saw the photo of kamal uncle from my mom. I investigated further and came to know about sai. It was easy considering that I work in police department."

The family members got convinced that arjun was speaking truth after he showed some photocopies of his parents and his birth certificate, his mom's photo with Sai's dad.

"Anything else you need to know? I am willing to undergo a background check if you want" Arjun asked looking towards virat.

Before virat could reply,sai interrupts - "That won't be necessary. I vaguely recollect seeing this exact photo with my dad in our old album. And because of the other proofs you had shown us, I believe you."

Virat just nodded.

"Thank god! Finally the questions part is over," Arjun sighed, "Sai, I am your cousin and my name is Arjun. I got transferred to Nagpur a few days back." Arjun extended his hand for a handshake towards sai.

And this time,sai too reciprocated the hand shake with a big smile that didn't go unnoticed by virat.

"Sai, Looks like you have been surrounded by police officers all around." Shivani  teased her.

"Arjun, Welcome to chavvan nivas!" Ninad welcomed him as he got impressed by the fact that arjun is a police officer. Half-heartedly, bhavani kaku too welcomed him.

"Sai would have felt more happy if you came before her marriage..I mean earlier..she was going through a tough phase." Pakhi covered her intentions quickly.

To which Ashwin replied - "Patralekha,dher aaye par durust aaye. Better late than never."

Sai's heart was filled with joy that now atleast she has someone who is related to his father to call as her own.  Someone who came all the way here for her. That's why she didn't paid heed to pakhi and Ashwini's conversation.

"So, Arjun sir where is my bua?" Sai asked excitedly.

Arjun let out a weak smile and said - "She is no more."

On hearing those words,sai couldn't help but curse herself to remind him of his mother's death. "I am sorry sir." Sai muttered.

"It's okay sai." Arjun replied, " I am not alone anymore. Now I have you. I agree that I am bit elder than you.. but please don't call me sir."

"Then? What should I call you?" Sai asked surprised.

"Call me by my name.. Arjun or Aj.. your wish." Arjun answered.

"Besides,from now on,  you are my only ..."

"Family!", Sai completed Arjun's words, "And that too today is international family day."

"Yes!", Arjun smiled and gave her a side hug.

While virat can't help but notice  an unusual spark in Sai's eyes.

_*_

That's it for the part one folks!

Please do share your views on this.

Edited to add : Don't confuse that sai and Arjun are siblings because they are not. Arjun's mother and sai's father are siblings. That will make sai and Arjun as cousins. Hope all of you got it!  Just wanted to clear that, In south india, cousins also get married...I mean there is a probability. I don't know about  north India. The purpose of adding Arjun in this story is  to make our kadoos jhasoos jealous.

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by laksh

Interesting, waiting ❤

Updated the first part❤️

Siblings....oh no !!! With what intentions he came? Is he good person or a bad one ?

So interesting update soon

Originally posted by tinafans

Siblings....oh no !!! With what intentions he came? Is he good person or a bad one ?

So interesting update soon

Not siblings! He is her cousin. And don't worry about his intentions. I assure you that he is positive😃

Thank you so much. I will update on weekend.

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago

Lovely update!!!

Nice that sai got someone who is just for her... In the sense without any other baggage... Just her cousin....

Continue soon!!!

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!

Nice that sai got someone who is just for her... In the sense without any other baggage... Just her cousin....

Continue soon!!!

Yeah! She needs to have someone other than that so called dil ke acche family.

Thank you so much. I will update on weekend.

Wow,its such an amazing story.

Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Update soon💕

P.S.: Same pinch .Even I am from south India,and I clearly get your idea over here.🙂

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Wow,its such an amazing story.

Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Update soon💕

P.S.: Same pinch .Even I am from south India,and I clearly get your idea over here.🙂

Thank you so much! I will update on weekend.❤️

Glad to see another south Indian here! Wait I will dm you😆