R there any old subscriber of Voot select in forum??. please respond asap....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
R there any old subscriber of Voot select in forum??. please respond asap....
Maaf kar do saab koi gang nehi hai. Opinion apna apna warna phir se influencing k accusations ayegy.😆Originally posted by: 3OQCMVC3X52IXCIK
Yup..its like some new thrilling news I got🤣
That there is a Gang and I am co founder...
Like
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Hope tu sch o
Hona hi padega warna AP ki DP lagani padegi meko 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: 2F3P75A5DBS7YSB5
Voot is cheating on you...so don't act like mahan and search for new one...🤣
But i paid 😭
Vootiya

Haila ☺️☺️
Black casuals woh bhi
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Don't lie..I am seeing everything from morning.
Kuch toh gang chal raha tha tumahare aur aloo ji ke beech mein
and u yourself called it NSM gang
But you can't step back
No I don't mention Gang...you can't put words in my mouth,I just said that it doesn't matter what we say becoz we already infamous as NSM...😎thats it...
hope so you are r8. I want it 2.
Bts me kon hai Rra or Ankit