Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Collar pakad liya uska and asked him not to call her that again- according to twitter 🤷♀️🤷♀️
Originally posted by: APRHAKR2JW44AOCZ
Last line seems I have heard before such type of obsession.....where did I...where......😉😆
Kabbu
Is person ne episode update daali hai
https://twitter.com/Shenya28513098/status/1371792306563469315?s=20
Originally posted by: EPQIYAZ5VHCQPZT7
Last line seems I have heard before such type of obsession.....where did I...where......😉😆
I know right..kahi toh suna suna lag raha hai..🤔😆
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Tt spoiler
1. Vansh ko bta chl jaata hai diamonds chori o gye hai
Aryan ne ridz pr blame lgaya and called her bitch
Vansh uski collar pkr leta hai
2. Vyom wants all precious things of raisinghania family
Kabbu was obssessed with everything of Vansh and Vyom with everything of Raisinghania's.🤦
Please Vyom take this stupid family leaving RiAnsh with you.😭🙏🙏
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Tt spoiler
1. Vansh ko bta chl jaata hai diamonds chori o gye hai
Aryan ne ridz pr blame lgaya and called her bitch
Vansh uski collar pkr leta hai
2. Vyom wants all precious things of raisinghania family
naya wala Banda chor h....🤣
Vansh ne bhi kya dushman paale h...
policewala chor
gangster chor
ye sab kam padh gaya tha bande ki biwi bhi.... khair Riddhu ka to haq banta h...🤪
I am getting this very deja vu type feeling....Its like I have seen same story already being played out😆
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Tt spoiler
1. Vansh ko bta chl jaata hai diamonds chori o gye hai
Aryan ne ridz pr blame lgaya and called her bitch
Vansh uski collar pkr leta hai
2. Vyom wants all precious things of raisinghania family
Ye bhi obsessed hai RS family se
Aryan😡
I want to watch this whole raisinghania family on road at least one time in the show.Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Bold- how different he is.
If he is here to make these people kangal then my ashirbad is on him.