Originally posted by: ZDGS3DXSE6AKVA2V
I want to ask seriously all Panjabi girls dreams are to go Canada? I mean they show this to almost every ITV shows.
Its not dear
Industry has made this a notion
They cant see punjabis beyond canada
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ZDGS3DXSE6AKVA2V
I want to ask seriously all Panjabi girls dreams are to go Canada? I mean they show this to almost every ITV shows.
Its not dear
Industry has made this a notion
They cant see punjabis beyond canada
Oh heroine is also dabba gul not interested to study. Her only dream is to get married to a canadian punjabi ladka. What an unique way to show punjab.
Originally posted by: DM2QTRTW4TK67T3V
Nav same thing I have no problem with Canada but people are like get married and settle there...are bhai kyun, jana hoga toh khud se chle jayenge...tumhare vahan kya ladke kunware bthe hai jo humein dhak rhe ho and here they are showing same thing....means that girl is waiting to get married to a canada passport guy.Like what...in which century they are living...pls I want to know which equality and women empowerment these people scream about when their shows have same regressive,old age thinking.
Agr uski dream dikhani hai canada ki
So aisa o skta tha ki family against hai and she fighting all odds and trying hard to get a scholarship in any college
She wants to show udaariyan then kohi hor ambitIon phi o skte te why canada
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Haan
Canada is just for few days
Dheere dheere bndi ko pyaar o jaayega and she will be like mera canada ta itha hai
Its like sargun ke pass punjab ki theme se related bahut kuch o skta tha
But she chose the typical way out and then calling it unique
I agree...I know but she even chose to show canada madness also in typical of getting married to a guy living in Canada.
Originally posted by: 4W5BCERNJ3TDSQCC
Yeah song is good sung by Gurnaam bhullar,his songs are mostly good,I am even going to download it.😆
Same yaar, insta pe kuch videos dekhe song ke kuch aur para bhi hain.
Kuch din me full song aa jayega shayad se.😊
Originally posted by: 4HRVHNWVXTZPZJHN
I want to ask seriously all Panjabi girls dreams are to go Canada? I mean they show this to almost every ITV shows.
No dear No...not at all...and if girls want to go Canada also than its not ki they are dying to marry a guy living in Canada...they prepare for courses gives exams and go on study basis infact mostly do this....they are just purely stereotyping....
Originally posted by: ACENF4WWLHF44VSK
Yeah...
Oh God! Priya we should seriously need to think about writer's job in tv industry what say😉😆
I know right ....we would do a much better job then these people...Lets put our plan into action Nephy 😉
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Agr uski dream dikhani hai canada ki
So aisa o skta tha ki family against hai and she fighting all odds and trying hard to get a scholarship in any college
She wants to show udaariyan then kohi hor ambitIon phi o skte te why canada
I agree...use stereotype karne ki jarurat nhi thi ki ambition hoga toh sirf canada ka hoga but apne ko pta hi hai future story kya hai is show ka😆
Toh ki farak painda hai....
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Oh heroine is also dabba gul not interested to study. Her only dream is to get married to a canadian punjabi ladka. What an unique way to show punjab.
Now I want to see the show so that i can give proper gaali
Ye to youtuber's ke edit jaisa lag raha hai🤣