is next thread ready yet😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
is next thread ready yet😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
is next thread ready yet😆
Nope
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Beautiful dp
Thanks bhabi🤗
I'd kept one, then changed.. So I'm not sure which one u saw😆
Though Both are of Rapunzel's! 😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Thanks bhabi🤗
I'd kept one, then changed.. So I'm not sure which one u saw😆
Though Both are of Rapunzel's! 😆
Beautiful DP ❤️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Beautiful DP ❤️
Thanks dear🤗❤️
I've not seen Sherya today....did she come? 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
is next thread ready yet😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've not seen Sherya today....did she come? 😆
No she has not come yet
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
woh apni award speech prepare kar raha🤣 Shreya, Zela keh raha kal 10 pm IST ke around awards hai, yeh sacch hai yaa jhoot? Yaa zeal sapna dekh raha?
No they'll be with finale only. Zeal ainvayi khel raha hai tum sab ke saath. 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am missing fruits called "Chaar", "Ganga imli"
I don't know whats chaar but ganga imli is that white one with black seeds no??
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
then convince her to at least give us nominations tomorrow if not winners...like a curtain raiser type thing...maza aayega
Lol I'll think about it.