Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
wow lucky you...i mostly have cereal
Oh! I dont like cereal much😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
wow lucky you...i mostly have cereal
Oh! I dont like cereal much😆
🤣 r u dreaming Zeal
Main aake bhi kya karu, milne toh kuch nahi waala🤣
Jhoot nahi bol raha na?

Depends on If I get Holmes award..😅
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Jhoot nahi bol raha na?
Lets wait for Shreya to clarify😆
jisne bhi mere R6 comment ko ignore kiya ya ignore karne ki natak kiya, samjho they all have got perfect score😎
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 r u dreaming Zeal
woh apni award speech prepare kar raha🤣 Shreya, Zela keh raha kal 10 pm IST ke around awards hai, yeh sacch hai yaa jhoot? Yaa zeal sapna dekh raha?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yeah coz Vijay sir had cleared many of forum games thread so many r not interested now and moved on like me
And I found games Forum last year only🤣🤪 But joined from this year to increase posts & get promoted😆