Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ikr
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yup , Hasiniji kabse achieverz hai
bas. aur kuch achieve karne ki mann nahi hai mujhe. IF mein mile hue achievements se thak gayi hoon mein😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
They touch a different chord altogether
And also
Tujhe Sochta Hun
Phir Mohabbat
Tu hi meri shab
Ya Ali
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Woh Lamhe
So True!!
This songs had different charm!!❤️
All these songs have been in my playlist of all time
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
They touch a different chord altogether
And also
Tujhe Sochta Hun
Phir Mohabbat
Tu hi meri shab
Ya Ali
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Woh Lamhe
I like
Mahiya mere mahi
Yup I know. Some posts are hilarious. 🤣
phir bhi hum jaise newbies ko mauka nhi deti aap 😡😆Originally posted by: hasini009
bas. aur kuch achieve karne ki mann nahi hai mujhe. IF mein mile hue achievements se thak gayi hoon mein😆
Then all those threads got deleted. 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I used to be part of game forums 2- 3 yrs ago hehe i had opened many game thread der🤣
I havent had paratha for so long. I am craving it now😭
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Same here🤣
I've seen you & few other members in games forum but We never interacted Though we knew each other! 😆
😆
I know right
Its weird how to reply to each there but don't even interact 🤣