Pata nhi main toh khud abhi ayi
I guess Zeal aur Shibu awards ki baatein karahy hain
Glady aur Hinna food ki
Aapko award chaiye ya food? Yha sab milta hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pata nhi main toh khud abhi ayi
I guess Zeal aur Shibu awards ki baatein karahy hain
Glady aur Hinna food ki
Aapko award chaiye ya food? Yha sab milta hai..
What happened
Tc of yourself
I feel utterly unhappy today
I don't know how to handle it
Aapko award chaiye ya food? Yha sab milta hai..
Award dy dijiye food toh kahin sy bhi mil jaye ga
Don't worry
Take deep breath. Relax and stop over thinking. Everything will be fine.
Award dy dijiye food toh kahin sy bhi mil jaye ga
Will give you Noble Nina Award🏆 ☺️
Thank you for this Award 😍
Will give you winners trophy 🎖🏆
Pata nhi main toh khud abhi ayi
I guess Zeal aur Shibu awards ki baatein karahy hain
Glady aur Hinna food ki
Haha SK and Hinna ko toh award bhi mila hai for food talks🤣
You can🤗
I'm bored of red now. 😆 I guess it used to be burgundy before. I had to closely look at the colour again, to see if I'm dreaming or not. I was like where is the burgundy colour gone. 🤣 but now it's a shade of purple. 😂Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i like your red color more than the sizzlers one😭 why you want to be burgundy?