farak nhi padta farak nhi padta mujhe koi farak nhi padta😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
farak nhi padta farak nhi padta mujhe koi farak nhi padta😎🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hasina 🤗
Forget about sending I haven’t even attempted to find evidence. 😆
koi baat nahi. take your own time. meri tarah jaldbaji mat karo😆
Kya hua?? You’re shmart issliye jaldi bhejdi, you are going to score well. 💓Originally posted by: hasini009
koi baat nahi. take your own time. meri tarah jaldbaji mat karo😆
Have you sent everything, evidence and theory both?? 😬
Is taking it out an option at all?? I have seen you complain about toothache for awhile. I think you should go back to see a doctor again.Originally posted by: TheGladiator
The toothache keeps coming back whenever I start again.
Hello people
What are you guys doing?
Hi Lexi
How are you today?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Kya hua?? You’re shmart issliye jaldi bhejdi, you are going to score well. 💓
Have you sent everything, evidence and theory both?? 😬
pucho mat.

Not doing good tbh
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Congratulations new Sizzler Sakshi 🥳
Thank you Sher Khan ❤️
Join our Sizzlerz club soon 🤗😆
Nakhrewali kam nakhre karti hai ki madam aap bhi karne lagi