Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
link zaroor dena
w ww.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/wont_happen_before_this_writer_is_useless
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
link zaroor dena
w ww.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/wont_happen_before_this_writer_is_useless
🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Emil se bhi zinda, but that's a good news, isn't it?🤣
Ofcourse it is
We want answers
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Itne jyaada expectations mat rakho mujhse🙃 Sirf niraasha ji haat aani hai😂
Nautanki kra lo.. jab talent hai to explore karo.. humara aashirwad tumhare sath hai 🙏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Congrats for ur promotion Sakshi
Thank you BB🤗❤️
I wish you read my post
Dekho ji colours to sirf VIBGYOR hai baki sab to bas aiwai nakharali baatien hai
I said shades
I wish you understand my post 😅
I said shades doesn't matter colour to colour hotaa hai.. at the max there is light green or dark green..
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Are we going to get the full story post r6? Ki books pe khoon kiska tha? Kaise laga? Kya hua? Ko yeh raaz bhi Emil bhai ke saath chala gaya?
Yes. There's a small portion of the story left that I will post with the finale.
