Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pardon me for saying , may god bless her but today I felt kaku aka kishore ji was having a sour throat ,her voice was not sounding well.
I can be wrong , hope she remains fit
koyi marr raha ho, kush ho...romance karne ka mood ho..gussa aaraha hoo..bezzati feel ho raha ho....didi ki same expressions hote hai🤣
Originally posted by: Chandu_500
koyi marr raha ho, kush ho...romance karne ka mood ho..gussa aaraha hoo..bezzati feel ho raha ho....didi ki same expressions hote hai🤣
Patralekha Versatile hai 😎
#DidiRocks 😎
P.S isilye yeh vamp nahi hai 🤣 uske liye bhi khatarnak expressions dene padte hai 😂🤣
ekdum mast a mast aagayi , koyi nahi aya meri sapneh mein , lalalalalalalalal
mujhe bhi woh toda weak laga , I really hope she is fineOriginally posted by: Fruitcustard_9
Pardon me for saying , may god bless her but today I felt kaku aka kishore ji was having a sour throat ,her voice was not sounding well.
I can be wrong , hope she remains fit
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
ekdum mast a mast aagayi , koyi nahi aya meri sapneh mein , lalalalalalalalal
🤣🤣
accha suno...u know what...there was an account saying bold truth on twitter..he/she was bashing asyesha and body-shaming her and insulting her and promoting aish (virpakh) and...people on the Twitter including me and siya uski band bajaake aaye hai..🤣