Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
When u get a new color or ladder then😛
Still 1500+ posts for him to sizzle the forum..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
When u get a new color or ladder then😛
Still 1500+ posts for him to sizzle the forum..😆
I just change whenever. 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
When u get a new color or ladder then😛
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Still 1500+ posts for him to sizzle the forum..😆
Till then we can find him a new dp
I was spamming in forum games to speed it up, but a msg kept coming, you can make 3 posts in 5 minutes. 🤣Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Still 1500+ posts for him to sizzle the forum..😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I just change whenever. 🤣
Yeah yeah but that time u will have an excuse😈
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I was spamming in forum games to speed it up, but a msg kept coming, you can make 3 posts in 5 minutes. 🤣
Yeah i get that once a day for sure🤣
I've had it since last year, bahut time hogaya 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yeah yeah but that time u will have an excuse😈
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I was spamming in forum games to speed it up, but a msg kept coming, you can make 3 posts in 5 minutes. 🤣
This message is not cool 😂
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've had it since last year, bahut time hogaya 😆
Then change it😆
This message is not cool 😂
Ikr🤣 i dont like that 15 sec mein 1 post wala bhi