Poll
Word of this season ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think it’s “hagna” 😆
Matarmind creatives 😵
Originally posted by: locopoco
Can I choose multiple ? Its hard to define in one word.
Your wish
Use as many words you want 😆
🤣Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Matarmind creatives 😵
Yeh kuch naya sunna 😆
My favorite words for this season
"zubaan" - Pavtira Punia
"Satrun" - Abhinav Shukla
"Fondity" - Rubina Dilaik
😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
My favorite words for this season
"zubaan" - Pavtira Punia
"Satrun" - Abhinav Shukla
"Fondity" - Rubina Dilaik
😆
+1
I like one more
“saandhi” - Rakhi 😆
🤣Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Best video for saandhi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRQOSF1DX5Y
🤣
I have watched this on loop multiple times 🤣
Better than rasoda 😆
Superiority complex it is 😎
Originally posted by: Priya258
False narrative🤣
Woh abhi second most voted option hai 🤣
Maine already superiority complex ko winner declare Kar Diya 😈🤣