Yaar now they are giving new and stylish clothes to R......
Mere Vansh ko bhi dedo. MM, smart aur obssessive lover to dikhaoge nahi atleast suits to achhe dedo.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar now they are giving new and stylish clothes to R......
Mere Vansh ko bhi dedo. MM, smart aur obssessive lover to dikhaoge nahi atleast suits to achhe dedo.
Originally posted by: merryyura
Episode kahan pe dikha? App mei?
Woh purana wala IMMJ page pe dikha kya??
Haan old page search bar
Yup we can see the episode. From your side rishtan is week so you won't be able to watch before 7:30.
kaise dekhi yr episode???
Some relatives coming for dinner so I wont be able to see the episode at 730🤔
kabbu dikha ??
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Its showing only in app that too search bar, will properly come at 7: 30 I guess
I can see it but it says player error...
7.30 toh bohot dur haiii...mujhe abhi chahiye
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Some relatives coming for dinner so I wont be able to see the episode at 730🤔
timing 7 ka hai na..so may be 7 ko available hoga.