🤣🤣Originally posted by: MPA3GA5CKH5KPOVK
Nothing serious. It's just a theory.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
🤣🤣Originally posted by: MPA3GA5CKH5KPOVK
Nothing serious. It's just a theory.
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Riddhu mar gayi?😭😭😭
Heroine aise marti nahi hoti
Hmm🙈🙈🙈
Kahe ka episode. Main traffic mein phasi hoon.Originally posted by: Priya12000
You can see the episode ah... I can't..it says player errorr😭
Tt fans jan le legi....Sare add subtract ho jayenge 😜😜
Vansh & dhoka.😆
I think Khalida isn’t there
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Congratulations. AP has joined the family back. She was also there.😊
Chanchal Chachi got few red streaks in her hair, thats the difference I could see
@bold: within a day chachi got modified also 😆
Riddhu goes to meet the guy in black pants, black crop top and a black leather jacket.