Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Basically classic dancer. For few years I've learnt acrobite.๐
Really that's awesome. Does that mean you can do flips then ๐ I wish I learned more professionally but I ended up doing sports mainly volleyball
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Basically classic dancer. For few years I've learnt acrobite.๐
Really that's awesome. Does that mean you can do flips then ๐ I wish I learned more professionally but I ended up doing sports mainly volleyball
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Don't worry you'll rock it.

So she is seducing him๐๐๐๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU0YGqhWjk/?igshid=1t98cd4gbwl7q
Please shift to CC for talks not related to the episode.
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Please shift to CC for talks not related to the episode.
Sorry Ayu got distracted ๐
HowOriginally posted by: NK4FWYPPWYO7GY2Q
Hein..than pls give mine also๐ญ๐
Just say na that I have to give only...nothing can be done I have to go through this torture,no escape is there.....
And its EDT๐
Acro dance mein flipping k sath aur bhi bohot kuch zaroori hoti hai.Originally posted by: rheuji17
Really that's awesome. Does that mean you can do flips then ๐ I wish I learned more professionally but I ended up doing sports mainly volleyball
Who want chocolate cake...https://www.instagram.com/p/CMXRka1Bi7N/?igshid=cky4cziamwl