Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Let me know if u need an assistant🤣
I will be at ur service free of cost🤣
Hahhahaha 🤣
Free of cost- toh chalenga 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Let me know if u need an assistant🤣
I will be at ur service free of cost🤣
Hahhahaha 🤣
Free of cost- toh chalenga 😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Firse kyu chaku dikha rahi🤪
Iss mein konsi nayi baat hai 😂
Teri harkate toh aise haina 😂😂
Oh wow 🔪🔪
Did it even take u 20 mins? This the time of one episode 😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Kaun piya woh toh bol...
Teri hi baat ho rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Arre I don't know how you helped her
But jaise wo tumhare gun gaan gaati hai thread pe,To i was just joking about it🤪😆
I helped with the creative categories
Woh meri guun iss liye gaati hai kyun ki mujhe mein bohoth sari gunn hai 😜
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
hmmm yr aj mood toh off hai mujhe mood thik karni hai...
Kyu aaj kya ho gaya🤔
Mummy se phirse ku6 bola?
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Ha ....tujhse baat krne k baad raha nhi gaya dur 😆🤗
Achcha kiya😛
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Why I'm the one Responsible here
I didn't conducted the damn award,If you cannot organise things according to ur plan you shouldn't conduct one🤬
It's not about you Rish DW😆
Tu bichari fas gaye
Aaja mere karan meri taraf se Jhappi🤗
Abeeeee 🔪🔪
Tu khud teri naam bul gayi? 😐😐 Tu karan hai aur main Arjun hu 😈
Green - good that u told this coz I was about to take the riddhima mode of ‘misunderstanding’ and blast u 🤣
Meri harkate toh ek dum thik thak hai