Mai mast hu....
Tu bata ....
Tera NET ka exam hogaya ???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mai mast hu....
Tu bata ....
Tera NET ka exam hogaya ???
4rm fillup nahi ki Dec ki karugi...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
4rm fillup nahi ki Dec ki karugi...
Oh acha....chal tab tk tym mil jaega tujhe preparations ka....
Aur tu abhi bhi show dekhti h?
I m good too...
Just enjoying my new found hostel life😆
hmmm dekhti hu...Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Oh acha....chal tab tk tym mil jaega tujhe preparations ka....
Aur tu abhi bhi show dekhti h?
Tu toh chod de...
Ha....soch rhi hu ott m afresh strt hoga to dekhungi.....but pata nhi....aaj kal mera new found love ....shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani🙈
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I get scolded almost everyday
Even today afternoon while having lunch
he’s always like he’ll take my phone and throw it away
It's not my everyday scenario
No one is there to scold me🥳
But whenever I'm home ,I get those looks only That says will you put your phone away🤪🤣
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Bata naam bata....kahi wo Rrahul ka lookalike to nhi🤓🤣
Ommmmggg
Woh Kaun hai???