Originally posted by: .shivi396
She was saying it in IG
IDK,The actual meaning
But I was like "Rish helped her a lot"🤪🤣
Abeeeee 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Tu hai asli villain yaha par gadhe
Tu wounds par namak kyu cheda?
She told I’m doing nepotism, I felt like KJ 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
She was saying it in IG
IDK,The actual meaning
But I was like "Rish helped her a lot"🤪🤣
Abeeeee 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Tu hai asli villain yaha par gadhe
Tu wounds par namak kyu cheda?
She told I’m doing nepotism, I felt like KJ 😂😂
Eeshuuu 🤗
Originally posted by: .shivi396
She was saying it in IG
IDK,The actual meaning
But I was like "Rish helped her a lot"🤪🤣
Get ready for new stock of knives🤣
Namaste mere forumwasiyo😃🤗
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Eeshuuu 🤗
Mariaaa🤗
I did already
That woman 🔪🔪🔪
I feel like blasting a bomb onto ur damn head right now chudail. She’s the one whose responsible
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeee 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Tu hai asli villain yaha par gadhe
Tu wounds par namak kyu cheda?
She told I’m doing nepotism, I felt like KJ 😂😂
Tu kise industry m la rhi h🤣
saant hu be...Originally posted by: .shivi396
Shant hoja meri jaan😆
Gusse mein hogi toh kuch or hi hoti...🤣
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Tu kise industry m la rhi h🤣
Kyu yaaar?
I was accused of bringing when I didn’t even 🤣🤣
aj nahi ayegi tu...😭Originally posted by: .shivi396
Me market hun
Aaj papa se daant khayi hai phone ka bohot jyada use karne ke liye🤪
Issliye unke saamne phone nahj use kar Rahi