Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Arey arey aab kitne dil jeetoge !!! U rocked it yaar🔥🔥🔥...💜💜💜...

Continue soon

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: raji02

sairat were just too hot to handle. i loved sai’s admission of virat’s importance in her life. being the person she is , i understand that it might not have been easy for her to admit it to virat.loved it. ❤️❤️❤️

Yes, Sai takes her time, but once she knows, nothing can stop her from saying as it is. It’s like when she returned the ring to Samrat, it wasn’t a snap decision, she knew exactly what she was doing, she didn’t care how it would look!! she stood up for herself.

With Virat, it’s like she is unsure, but he is so comfortable even with unsure parts (I don’t need a reason to marry you, I know I want to) that it is giving her encouragement, in a way, she is getting attracted immensely to his unwavering attraction to her. If he dies, even she will, but only if he dies 😆

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read both parts together...

part 27 I loved because it’s so realistic... this would happen to a normal couple... their banter and than the banter between Shilpa and Virat

brilliant

FUITV thumbnail

Virat got the validation he needed and he must be very happy . I loved the flow of this chapter. I definitely didn’t expect Virat to meet Sai so soon .

I loved ninads talk about how samrat should come to terms with this awkward situation. Whether Virat acknowledges it or not it is very awkward. And as a family they need to get over it.

yay Shivam is back. Is something going to happen between Shivam and Shilpa ? It will be cute 🥰 

Brilliant writing and thanks for taking the time to without a fail giving us an update every day.

riaa.x thumbnail

This was such a wholesome chapter. I love how Virat gets jealous seeing Sai with anyone, it's the funniest thing. It's amazing to read how they're getting more and more comfortable with each other, so blissful! 

As for Ninad, I really like how he explains that things are meant to be awkward but they need to be sorted. I really want to read how things go, because Samrat wasn't the best with the news of the alliance 

Thank you for daily updates! 

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your promo said that his kiss was like a drug 

I will say your FF is like a drug 

So addictive 

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update. I really liked how ninand explained things to Virat.yes the quicker it is better for the family. It is fate. Hope samrat also gets it. Wow sai has come a long way. Finally Virat met Sai. These two cannot keep their hands to themself😀😀.eagerly waiting to read about the wedding. 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

☺️

Loved how Virat surprised Sai 

Please update soon 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

28 parts agaya😭..i will comment on your SS after this monday.my kids exam going on. i will catch up with all the updates later..

comments reserved.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: columbia

I know I know, you guys are waiting for the dinner part. But blame @chinnukannu comment on Virat being an MCP, I also wanted to set the stage a bit for the dinner, and introduce a little bit of shopping that @remyavenkat wanted, just a small bit, I am hoping to write more later on that. Thank you for your love and if I get more comments on this part, I hope to post a Sunday special which will have the dinner promise! 

@bold, hope you are not angry with me.🤗..pakhi ko spare karo..lets see a postive pakhi in this SS..i will get back to you anf other OS writers on tuesday....kids ka exam hey...maafi😆..

I am missing many OS,FF,SS.. .i remembering reading one OS where pakhi writes letters to samrat..the positive pakhi..who was the writer? story katam hogayi kya? someone please guide.

why i am not able to tag..typing option open nahi horaha hey..

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago