Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laksh

As usual awesome update, loved it and the last bit 😂😂

Accha hua Virat can atleast get the pleasure of seeing a jealous Sai and not 'Just Sai". Toh phone ko hug karna toh banta hi hai aaj 😍

Love the flow of the conversation. 

You stole my heart in these lines ❤

“Mujhe jawab mil Gaya”

And kyun se koi matlab nahi

I just hope that us 'kyun' ki kabhi koi zaroorat hi na pade.  

This question trying to understand why the other wants to get married would not bother either of them now. 

What will hurt the most is that if this question gets raised when something goes wrong.

The surety in him now should never get waivered because Sai will be the most affected by it though right now I see he is the one most affected, atleast that is how it looks like 😆

Hey Laksh - wanted to thank you here too for the recommendation. I am going to catch up soon - and then discuss this story with you. I have so many points for chatting about 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harinivas

Hey Laksh - wanted to thank you here too for the recommendation. I am going to catch up soon - and then discuss this story with you. I have so many points for chatting about 

Pleasure all mine.

Sure, we can have a chat 😆

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Hey are you still following this story? I was actually wondering since I think it was you who commented on changing the format, I attempted that, don’t know if it made a difference. Lmk 

Heyaaa..didn't get time to read.. will catch up and let you know.😊

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Next part please🤗 my lockdown will be beautiful with Sairat please🙈☺️

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: raji02

lovely. one thing i love about virat is how sure he is about his feelings for sai. he has been the same since she broke her engagement with samrat and never wavered. loved their flirting. that longing for each other is beautiful. but bohot chotu part tha. looking forward to more.❤️❤️❤️

I agree with you Raji on the unwavering part of Virat, but we know people who unwaver also tend to be inflexible, so Virat should keep a check on that, I think.

Originally posted by: riaa.x

I love seeing how comfortable they are around each other, that's so much more important than having romance in a relationship. I'm so excited to see further and I love Shilpa. She understands Sai too well and always takes the time to explain and help Sai see things in a way she wishes to ignore repeatedly. :)

Ria - we all are or have friends who tend to constantly harp on the same thing, matlab kitna bhi samjha do gaadi ussi station pe aake rukegi!! Patience is needed for people like this and hamare Virat mei patience ki kami hai...so it’s going to be a rolleecoaster 🙂

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Awweeee update!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I can get sai at so many levels!!!!  Complete muddled thoughts about life an choices with marriage.... Not wanting to loose the control she has on life.... But wanting to be lost in And with virat...... all possessive and jealous of virat flirting with anyone but also giving him the free space ...... 

I loved Shilpa.... She is sorted and has on point advice for sai and she presents in the way that sai understands it and accepts it... They have great tuning that way.....

Waiting for Shivam and Shilpa to have their love story.... Hey that can also be part of the extended FF, if u choose it

I dnt know how to write all those things....just amazing !!!!

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️❤️

PS: I usually start by wondering wat to respond to amazing writing that I see.... But here, I dnt know how, but ending up writing such long post... 🙈🙈

@underline - Gayatri you have hit it, it’s exactly that, muddled in some things. All of us go through this before any big event, marriage phir bhi heart and mind ka khel hai,

@ bold Lina also has wanted this Gayatri. I actually have thought of another angle for Shivam, but let’s see, if I can twist it a little. 

PS I want to tell you, your posts analysis and the things you spot in my writing makes a deliriously happy. Please never ever stop. 🤗

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

awesome update dear 

loved it 

sai was really cute when she got jealous 

iam loving this bond of shilpa and virat like jiju saali wala 

i really hope shivam aur shilpa ka jodi bhi baneh 

waiting for ur next update 

see my reply to Gayatri 🙏🏽😍

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Wow.... This ff really touching my heart strings day by day.... 

Part 25: 

I really liked the way sai mentioned virat as his emergency number even after that fight, because they actually became one where even they have fights , separation is not crossing their mind... That's the proof of deep relationship like the one which we have with our best friend ( with whom we will fight 100 times a day but don't worry about results bcoz somewhere deep down we know we will end up talking again), same with lovers who respect each other.... And I even love the way virat got assurance, he just need a sign of assurance for which his heart already know..❤️❤️❤️

Part 26: in this part I loved how virat and sai are ready to adjust a little to the opposite ones behavior... This is also one of my favorite... Because as everyone else even I believe there should be adjustment in a relationship but I feel in order to adjust, one should not leave what they like ( bcoz the other one don't) but one should adjust in a way that they can give respect to others choice even if they don't like it... Same I love how virat and sai are ready to mend themselves to give respect to others feeling without changing their personalities.

Part 27: I loved the discussion of Shilpa, virat and sai.... That took me to nightouts with my best friend before marriage... Thank you for such cute scenes

Love love Saichintalli- your comments are just like dilkhush 

Their relationship is not deep yet, because it’s still the physical attraction, but their feelings are getting deeper. At some point, one will influence the other. The push pull will be this. Loved read your comments just loved 

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I really appreciate you taking the time to give us a daily update. Thank you and it’s a very cute update :) love their banter

hope you read my previous comment about continuing the story beyond the marriage track :)

hi notaquitter - sorry don’t know your name but your love for this story motivates me to post everyday. I am hoping to continue 🙏🏽

Originally posted by: Remyavenkat

Nice update. Like the way you convey so many messages with sai and Virat conversation in phone. Thy have a good understanding of each other. More than any romance ie what needed in a marriage and little bit masti and teasing too. Somebody is getting jealous a,so at the end. Nice. Keep writing. 

Remyavenkat @bold so well said, these moments are important, when people say they want a sense of humor in their partners it’s because when we are going to spend our whole life with someone if we don’t have these masto moments life will be very tough. Many people said they liked this part for that, but you put it so well ki marriage needs it.

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Lovely update . I like the way their relationship is turning out . They are strengthening their relationship . I am happy that they are not together till the wedding . This small separation will make them desire each other more . In the last part , we saw Sai thinking about Samrat . I really liked that part . It gave a glimpse about their relationship. I always wondered how can Sai or Samrat not feel awkward about their past . It’s not about current feelings but Sai might have shared some intimate  moments (physically if not emotionally or vice versa ) with him and now she will his brother’s wife . It would take some days for them to get comfortable with the idea . I am glad there was some mention of Samrat . 

I would be happy if you can continue the story post marriage . If for some reason you decide not to I hope you come up with a new story . 

Nitu, from the beginning you have pointed this part, and I am keeping it mind while developing the story now, I am not fully sure how to go with it, but I really value your analysis and comment. This one I want to think more about. 🙏🏽❤️❤️❤️. 

—- 

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR

AS THE PAGES ON THIS THREAD INCREASE I WANT TO ESPECIALLY THANK ALL COMMENTORS 

YOUR LOVE MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE EVERYDAY 

PLEASE KEEP IT COMING 

HUM MILKE WEEKEND VALI SAIRAT KI LIFE BANA DENGE!!! 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Thank you post on previous page - pls see. Please keep showing your love! Post comments regularly for regular updates. Thanks

PART 28 

Fervent activities took over both the households on Friday morning for the ‘Kelvan’ ceremony, a puja in their respective homes after which a lunch was prepared and enjoyed with close friends. In case of Sai, it was just 4 of them along with Shilpa’s parents. Shilpa’s brother in the US had called and teased Sai too. In the Chavan household, it was a bigger affair. It was the Chavans minus Samrat but Shivam had joined from Amravati. 

The Chavan men along with Shivam were relaxing, when Ninaad opened his phone and exclaimed 

“Arre re, hotel jo book kiya thaa, hum sab ke liye extra room nahi hai, Mujhe do chahiye the, kyunki Samrat ne kaha thaa ki voh vaha direct shayad aayega aur Pakhi ke father bhi aayenge shayad.”

Shivam takes his phone and says, 

“Uncle ek minute mai try karta hun, vaha Amravti ke SI ka pura family Chandrapur se  hai aur unhone kaha thaa, ki agar Kuch help chahiye toh batao, ek minute main unhe call karta hun”

Shivam leaves with his phone to the other room. Virat looks at his father

“Samrat ne kaha kab aayega?”

“Buss itna hi kaha ki try zarur karega, tumhari Aai ne zyaada force nahi kiya, lekin maine call karke kahaa ki uska aana zruri hai”

“Hmm” Virat leaves it at that.

“Dekh Virat, jitna jaldi hum as a family iss awkward situation ko deal kar sakte hai, utna hi kum awkward rahega aur aage jaake smooth banega. Sai humari pasand hai tumhare liye, lekin haan iss baat se hum mukar nahi sakte ki agar Samrat aur voh pehle friends nahi hotey, toh hum Sai se Kabhi nahi miltey. This is something you have to get comfortable with.”

Virat winces slightly, but listens as his father continues

“Unn dono ne apne liye dusra faisla le liya. Aur humne support kiya kyunki Hum family hai. Sai aur tum ek dusre ke bhagya mei the, yeh baat jitni jaldi ho sake Samrat ko bhi  samajhna padega. Shaadi jaisa mahol yeh sab baatei saaf kar deta hai, I want him to be there. Tum apna bhagya ko sambhalo aur voh apna”

Virat nods as Shivam walks in, with a new proposition, 

“Actually Uncle ek better idea hai, unka family bungalow, staff ke saath offer kiya hai. sleeps 20 people. Pehle collector ka ghar hua karta tha, lekin abb voh log shaadi Ke liye rent karte hai. What do you think?”

“This is fantastic. Tumhari Aunty complain kar rahi thi, ki hotel rooms bahut chote hai aur hum log sab samaaan ke saath manage nahi kar paayenge” Ninaad says 

“Aai se discuss kar le?” Virat suggests. 

Shivani and Devyani are most excited about this proposition. 

“Lekin abb hotel ki booking kaise cancel karei?” Ashwini is skeptical

“Humei cancellation charge sirf do room ke liye lagenge, unke bade rooms, lekin aaj raat before 11pm unko inform karna hai” Ninaad says.

“Chandrapur mei shaadi ke liye daang ka hotel bhi nahi hai, Mom Samrat Dada ki shaadi yaha Nagpur mei 5 star mei karenge, all this is such a big jhunjhut” Devyani pipes in.

“Arrey log 5 star honey chahiye, venue automatically 5 star ho jaata hai” Shivam indulges

“Aur hum toh 7 star hai” Shivani grins

“Main isiliye unsure hun, kyunki aisa na ho, ki humne cancel kar diya aur vaha jaake pata chala ki yeh ghar bhi thik nahi hai” Ashwini whines

“Ek kaam kar sakte hai, Mai abhi nikal jaata hun and will send you pics aur aap decide kar lo” Shivam suggests

“Main bhi aata hun” Virat says

“Tu kyu jaayega?” Ashwini wails

“Arrey shivam ke saath rahega, and he knows kya kya important hai. Aur tum Kuch chizei abhi bhej do.” Ninaad suggests

“Aur Vaise bhi Dada yaha Kuch kaam ke nahi hai, Aai unko hamesha - Godu Tu jaake baith inn sab mei mut pad kehti rehti hai, saara kaam Toh hum hi kar rahe hai” Devyani laments

“Tum chaho toh isse bhi le jao” Shivani says 

“Nahi nahi, iski zrurat hai yaha” Ashwini says. “Thik hai tum dono jao aur abhi se ek suitcase leke jaana, Ashwini blue vaale suitcase ka list Tumhare paas hai na? Voh valla de dena. Aur agar voh ghar thik nahi hai, toh hotel mei ruk jaana. Yaha vaha ghumna mut, shaadi hai, isse yaha vaha nahi hona chahiye, samjhe tum dono? Aur bar mei drinks vaghera bilkul bhi nahi”

Shivam grins and nods, Virat hides his grin. 

Later that evening, as Shilpa is standing in Sai’s room making and checking her list of todos and counting the items in carton boxes and marking them, her phone rings. In ten minutes, she walks over to Sai who is in the kitchen with her Abba chatting while Mavshi is keeping aside some of the silver utensils.

“Arrey Sai, Mai soch rahi thi zara mandir hoke aaye kya?”

“Abhi kyu? Subah hi toh hua hai itna bada puja”

“Arrey kal se shaadi hai, yaha vaha ghumna nahi chahiye isse” Mavshi quips

“Haan haan, lekin just duss minute ke liye Maavshi, thoda sa araam, Uncle boliye na” Shilpa begs

Kamal obliges and the two step out.

“Kya hai natak tera? Mandir toh uss taraf hai, Aur yeh kis ka ghar hai?” Sai says

“Tere liye gift hai, meri taraf se” 

“Mujhe pata thaa Kuch toh tera pagalpanti” Sai rolls her eyes.

And they ring the bell, Shivam opens the door. Sai yelps.

“Shivam!!? Hotel mei nahi ruke ho?l” Sai says excitedly 

“Kya Sai, ek hug bhi nahi de sakti? Itne dur se yeh cane uthake tere liye aaya hun?” 

Shivam teases

Sai hugs him, and he hugs her back. Like long lost friends, Shilpa smiles looking at them. Shivam mouths a ‘thank you’ to Shilpa who smiles and blinks her eyes. Shivam lifts Sai slightly who laughs and he turns her. Sai now looks at Shilpa and grins, Shilpa does a thumbs up.

“Kahaa tha maine, Sai mere baahon mei hogi” Shivam says with a huge grin

Sai steps down and smiles at him and just then she hears a deep voice from behind her

“Tujhe wheelchair mei bithau kya?” 

Sai turns and is shocked to see Virat. She holds her mouth with both her hands and steps back. Virat smiles at her. Shivam and Shilpa grin at each other. 

“Aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?” Sai says shocked

“Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?” Virat asks tongue in cheek

Sai rolls her eyes, “Mujhe kya pata, Shilpa leke aayi hai”

“Nahi toh nahi aati?” He asks 

“Aur nahi toh, Shaadi ke ek din pehle, main Aise kissi ke saath nahi jaati!!” She smiles mischievously 

“Vaise mere shaadi ke liye do raat bache, Mai kissi de bhi mil sakta hun”

They smile at each other. 

Shilpa elbows Shivam, “Mujhe ghar dikhane vaale the na”

“Actually main tumhe bahar garden dikhata hun, sunset ke baad andar dikahunga”

They turn, completely ignoring the couple and shut the door behind them.

“Shivam ke baahon mei kaafi easily chali gayi” he walks towards her.

“Unhone maang ki, request kiya, isiliye” she says slyly, steps back till her back hits a wall

“Hamari application mei kitna time lagega doctor sahiba?” he asks trapping her, placing his palms on either side of her face on the wall. 

She turns away, blushes, placing her hands on the wall, behind her.

“Depends” she side eyes him

“Achaa?” He turns her face to him, holding her chin with one finger

“Hmm,” she nods. “Depends ki aap hug ke liye application de rahe ho, ya Kuch aur ke liye”

He grins at her and pulls her face towards him with his finger on her chin and kisses her mouth. “Iske liye kitna time?”

She holds his face, which has a very slight stubble and whispers “zyaada nahi” and kisses him.

The kiss becomes deep in no time. He moves fast, leaning on her with his whole body while she arches towards him, holding his face. Their sighs and moans fill up the house. His hands move her dupatta and his mouth travels as he whispers 

“I missed you” 

“Main bhi”

“Main bhi kya?” He looks at her 

“Main bhi aise, I missed me!!” She grins mischievously holding his face

He growls and pulls her towards him and bites her cheek, she yelps in laughter while his bites travel to her neck, she panics 

“Nahi nahi please”

He looks at her concerned, 

“Kya hua?”

“Kal sabko hickey dikhenge aur photos mei bhi”

“I don’t care” he states

“But I do” she wails

He steps back, “thik hai, agar tum comfortable nahi ho”

She immediately holds his hand, “main Bahut comfortable hun, bahut! Itni comfortable, ki mujhe apne aap pe tajub hota hai.”

He holds her waist and pulls her towards him, says softly “Main sach mei ek din Tumhare peeche Marne vaala hun”

She stares at him, and removes her dupatta completely and drops it on the floor, opens the front buttons of her peach chikan kurta, loosens the front clasp of her bra and looks at him “Tum toh aise baat kar rahe ho, jaise tumhare marne ke baad, mai jeene vaali hun”

He smiles with moist eyes, she smiles back. He kisses her mouth, and she places his hand inside her kurta front and whispers “Yaha vaali hickey kissi ko dikhayi nahi degi”

——-

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Originally posted by: laksh

As usual awesome update, loved it and the last bit 😂😂

Accha hua Virat can atleast get the pleasure of seeing a jealous Sai and not 'Just Sai". Toh phone ko hug karna toh banta hi hai aaj 😍

Love the flow of the conversation. 

You stole my heart in these lines ❤

“Mujhe jawab mil Gaya”

And kyun se koi matlab nahi

I just hope that us 'kyun' ki kabhi koi zaroorat hi na pade.  

This question trying to understand why the other wants to get married would not bother either of them now. 

What will hurt the most is that if this question gets raised when something goes wrong.

The surety in him now should never get waivered because Sai will be the most affected by it though right now I see he is the one most affected, atleast that is how it looks like 😆

LOVED THIS! 

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Awesome as always.

Such a fun part,but woth such deep meanings.

You know,the true meaning of pure love was described by you so well,it is not marrying someone and then spending their whole life, it is the sense that Virat had ,that if it is not you then none. That sense is enough for them to stand against the hurdles.This sense touched my heart.

I love how Sai is losing herself,there are many ways in which one loses oneself,as in we are seeing Pakhi ,but this is the most beautiful way to do so. 

And sorry ,even the affair line screamed the trust which they carried for each other,that when you know your other half is strapped along with you with the same seat belt,than automatically it becomes fun.

Loved it.

Continue soon❤❤❤

Loved your whole comment too, mazaa Aagaye padhke 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing sairat were🔥🔥

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's amazing sairat were🔥🔥

thanks fathima - your commitment to comment is the same as my commitment to update. Har update mei Tu comment karti hai, from the beginning I love that, it shows true love, ❤️❤️💗

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was too hot 🔥..... I am sure by now you would have guessed my fav part in today's episode. It was about tackling  the big elephant in the room I.e Samrat. I am glad he is attending the wedding. 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 3 years ago