Originally posted by: Priya12000
Ohhh it happens....Now that you are going to write for your two very special people in the forum, I am sure you ll be able to do it 😆
Uh huh 😆 chalo back to work now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Ohhh it happens....Now that you are going to write for your two very special people in the forum, I am sure you ll be able to do it 😆
Uh huh 😆 chalo back to work now
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Same here. I used to blabber here alone.
I used to read your blabber and not comment
mai toh kisi ka bhi nahi dekh paungi
Originally posted by: merryyura
mai toh kisi ka bhi nahi dekh paungi
Kyu ??
They are shooting from 2 days, so they should give a promo now about upcoming storyline on Voot to attract more viewers.
1:40 ko class hai toh college ko rahungi uss time😭
Originally posted by: merryyura
1:40 ko class hai toh college ko rahungi uss time😭
Kohi na kohi record krlega
I think its for ott promotion