Hi Akshita. Enjoy your dinner. Cya in a bit. 😳Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I ll come after Dinner abhi aati hoon 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Akshita. Enjoy your dinner. Cya in a bit. 😳Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I ll come after Dinner abhi aati hoon 😳
Hi WD, is a date set for the sheep game? 😳
Good to know food isnt the discussion today
I selected twoOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
I've finally picked some pics and sent to your inbox.
Which 2 numbers?Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I selected two
In the order I sent.
Akshita went for dinner, she can tell us what she ate. 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Good to know food isnt the discussion today
Anyone that mentions dinner, will make us think about food. 😆
Hi Nina 🤗Hi Everyone 🤗
How are you today? 😊
It can be tedious only when you hear about food
And for me a foodie it is problematic