Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

amazing update. felt really bad how they treated sai and last scene was emotional😭

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_Mehta

amazing update. felt really bad how they treated sai and last scene was emotional😭

Thank you

Haan that's an emotional one 😓

aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing update

Loving this version.....

Sai is neutral with her feelings.....while Virat is confused about what to do with sai....

As usual the toxic family....

Looking forward to read

Keep them up!!!

Waiting to read more n more....

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

CN nivasis are rude as always😅...nice update!!  Continue soon💜

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

there is a request, I have seen every writer here eventually reunites pakhi with samrat. 

If you have plans to bring samrat back, plz make him annul the marriage not even divorce and get settled in his life with another girl

Anywyays, I am loving your fresh approach on the serial

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sorry,yaar abhi abhi padha.

It was excellent. I loved it. Chalo isse ye toh clear hogaya ki Chavan khaandan ka kuch nahi hosakta.Aise bhi aur waise bhi.

Aur didi ki toh mujhe umeed hi nahi thi. Didi ne socha tha ki "DDLJ" hoga,par yaha toh Viru ne usse Darr@Chanvan Nivas dikha diya. But ,seriously,didi doesnt even have remorse ki uska sarkar,oops ,pyaar Sai se hi safe hai. I maybe understand her madness if they were married, but what now?Sudhar jao didi,beizzati karne ke liye waise bhi bohot log ready hai.

Viru,you naughty boy, shakal pe kuch aur,dil aur dimaag mein kuch aur.

Poor Sai,although I am anticipating what are her next moves, cuz CN is like a survival game,as a wife she can claim rights,but in this manner,I would want to know what will she do. But CN ka bhoot utaarna zaroori hai.

But lots of love to Aai ,Devi tai and Bua. She said right,

Pyaar toh pyaar hota hai,apne ke liye ho ya paraaye ke liye(Viru,you heard this carefully right,but only concentrate on the paraayi,not on the apni,okay).

Ashwini aai will always be a sweetheart.

Amazing. Continue soon.

P.S.:We have to file a missing complaint on CN status and brains. Don't they know how to behave in front of outsiders(maarna nahi ha maarna nahi,ye current situation hai),kahi bhi puraane radio ki tarah chaalu ho jaata hai. TV aur phone ka zamaana hai.🤦‍♀️

Love it♥️ I'm liking the fact that Sairat didnt get married in a rush here....eager to read more! 

laksh thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarushi04

Amazing update

Loving this version.....

Sai is neutral with her feelings.....while Virat is confused about what to do with sai....

As usual the toxic family....

Looking forward to read

Keep them up!!!

Waiting to read more n more....

Thank you 😊