Originally posted by: SexyPotato
No I just can't recognize you. Who are you?😆
😆😆
That's a good thing, not be recognize I'll work to refresh your memories. But know I remember you cause I see all your
witty posting of giving Vansh a hard time 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
No I just can't recognize you. Who are you?😆
😆😆
That's a good thing, not be recognize I'll work to refresh your memories. But know I remember you cause I see all your
witty posting of giving Vansh a hard time 😆
Originally posted by: arryline
India’s answer to HOGWARTS 🤣
Boss ne bachpan mein Harry Potter dekha hoga waha se inspire hogaye
Ek aur source of inspiration for boss🤣
Precap
Kabir bhaga ke le gaya Riddhima ko
Vansh ko ek room me lock kiya aur aag laga di 😲
Originally posted by: arryline
India’s answer to HOGWARTS 🤣
Boss ne bachpan mein Harry Potter dekha hoga waha se inspire hogaye
Ikr 😆
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Precap
Kabir bhaga ke le gaya Riddhima ko
Vansh ko ek room me lock kiya aur aag laga di 😲
Boss ko goli nahi lagi
Talking about the biggest secret in VR Mansion - open the room's door or rather say it in the hall, and that too loudly.🤦
Kabir kidnap Riddhima...
Vansh ko aag jala k room mein lock kar de...
Originally posted by: merryyura
Boss ko goli nahi lagi
Haan, vo act tha
Ab shuru hoga akhri chase 🥳
Bts of the 72 hour promo
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMRwiyIBuuL/?igshid=1qbozx7qi7x04