Originally posted by: flamingoAK
🤣🤣🤣 but they’re still better than Rani and Veer 🤣 how cute 🤪
I know, champs fights back. She had the servants beat him up. Imagine rani doing something like that to veer. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
🤣🤣🤣 but they’re still better than Rani and Veer 🤣 how cute 🤪
I know, champs fights back. She had the servants beat him up. Imagine rani doing something like that to veer. 🤣
Is the new episode out?
Emotional suffering is inevitable. Ranisa will not keep up this act forever. Ranisa will punish him for us. It's so perfect. 🤣🤣
🤣 True that. Can’t wait 😎
Ranisa knows Ranisa too well 🤣
I know, champs fights back. She had the servants beat him up. Imagine rani doing something like that to veer. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 IN MY DREAMS
I’ll dream about this tonight. 🤣 What a perfect scene 🤣
Is the new episode out?
Not yet, I think it’ll be out in an hour or two. I assume there’s going to no progression in anything 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Not yet, I think it’ll be out in an hour or two. I assume there’s going to no progression in anything 🤣
I have a wedding to attend to. Good thing we are skipping episodes. 🤣
I had a date night tonight too. Perfect, otherwise I used to be in my phone the whole time 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I had a date night tonight too. Perfect, otherwise I used to be in my phone the whole time 🤣
Oh... thanks to the worst writers you can finally focus on your love life instead of veer-rani. When they don't make progress we do. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Not yet, I think it’ll be out in an hour or two. I assume there’s going to no progression in anything 🤣
not out yet 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I had a date night tonight too. Perfect, otherwise I used to be in my phone the whole time 🤣
oooohhoooooooo AK is on a dattteeeeeee 😉😉 I SEEE YOUUUU SIIIISSSSS