Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good Hiral how r u? U sent in nomination?
I'm good.
Yes nominations sent
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good Hiral how r u? U sent in nomination?
I'm good.
Yes nominations sent
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
toh Yaha boards kon de raha hai
Koi toh tha n? 🤔
Tum mujhse badi hop 😲
That was Lavy and Jiya aka potterhead
Okay good n hows r5 gng?
These are Udaipur pics..



arey ha Woh the studentsOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
U r board student?😆 Potterhead nd Lavanaya are board students😆
Haanji badi hu😆
Nope mere boards ho Gaye😆
I never realized lol 🤣
Aap bolna padega ab😆
Wow they are so beautiful❤️
I love seeing these kind of pics..its so soothing for eyes😍