Why bored? Kuch tv mein dekhle
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why bored? Kuch tv mein dekhle
Not today, not in a mood to give a review. Yess she is also watching.Originally posted by: 24IJDCRLRTZCEP33
Haww...I got delayed😭
I thought I was the one who will share reviews...
So how was your experience...?
Wait...Antara also watching....🤨
nani k ghar hu...Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Why bored? Kuch tv mein dekhle
Sab so rahi hai...
toh kya karogi raat bhar
Aww toh phone mein kuch dekhle
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Not today, not in a mood to give a review. Yess she is also watching.
Okay...I watched today so thought to tell.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Itna kya busy ki 5 min bhi nahi nikalsakti
meri kaam schedule aur sleep schedule ko kharab karke rakh di meri kaam!
i was always tired and jab bhi time mile, main toh soti rehti thi 😆
isliye forum aane ki time nahi mili
toh kya karogi raat bhar
Mein toh movie dekhne ki sochi thi...yeha jio ki connection nahi meri voda ki net khatam...😭
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know tum bohot zor se pinch karti agar haath pohochta tumhara to🤪
So lets forget it😆🤣
I'm glad u came🤗❤️
hahaha! true 💁🏼♀️
Aww! Thank you and also thanks to Nisha 😆
she made me come here 🤣🤣
kya thi tu? 🤣🤣