Originally posted by: OEKECDYN2WBFF2MO
That's why I said makers should have made JC case in 2006 not 1996. Now Vansh was just 4 years then.
I agree but these makers na kuch sense nahin hai 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: OEKECDYN2WBFF2MO
That's why I said makers should have made JC case in 2006 not 1996. Now Vansh was just 4 years then.
I agree but these makers na kuch sense nahin hai 😵
Awwww❤️ Riddhu's dream came true
Yessss it did :)
Chi Chi Chi chi🤣
I liked this scene ,it’s good that Riansh have understood who are the pure souls in the mansion .
https://twitter.com/hayemaimarjawan/status/1369296725953961998?s=21
Vansh ka birthday last month hi nikal gaya
And humne celebrate bhi nahi kiya
Good decisions. Dadi and Siya will be safe also.Originally posted by: MWRACX56RLT34LV5
Siya was also not
tt wale start ho geye...🤪Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Chi Chi Chi chi🤣
yeh nakal birthday hai...Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh ka birthday last month hi nikal gaya
And humne celebrate bhi nahi kiya
Originally posted by: arryline
Haa teeno NY mein Central Park mein ghumenge
Ky pta Joey mil jaaye inse 🙈🙈