Good night everyone🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Good night everyone🤗
Do you watch K dramas..?@Rhea
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Originally eesha ka question tha , maine bas puch liya 😆
Sahi mein. Joker scene was amazing
Really? Chalo Eesha tera bhi question answer hogaya hai 😆
I seriously wish the channel never interfered. That track still feels so unfulfilled. ViVa track was so good still miss it 😭
Originally posted by: VJHXIZVR5WZC5V4K
Do you watch K dramas..?@Rhea
My best friend does she has been trying to get me to watch so I know of some since she tells me otherwise I watch crime shows, netflix documentaries and turkish shows 😆
Goodnight Ayushi 🤗
Originally posted by: rheuji17
My best friend does she has been trying to get me to watch so I know of some since she tells me otherwise I watch crime shows, netflix documentaries and turkish shows 😆
Okay,I also don't watch much but came to know recently vincenzo...there male lead is playing mafia lawyer...and asked forum mates here they said ki he completely behaves like a mafia person amd drama is nice so you can give it a try....
Mujhe actually aaj hi pta chla hai toh aaj hi awareness spread kar rhi hu meine bhi ek do clips dkhi hai..its looking nice aur 15-16 episode honge max.
Airing on netflix...
Originally posted by: 7RBQUWPVQCE2KBYU
Okay,I also don't watch much but came to know recently vincenzo...there male lead is playing mafia lawyer...and asked forum mates here they said ki he completely behaves like a mafia person amd drama is nice so you can give it a try....
Mujhe actually aaj hi pta chla hai toh aaj hi awareness spread kar rhi hu meine bhi ek do clips dkhi hai..its looking nice aur 15-16 episode honge max.
Airing on netflix...
I have heard of this show getting hyped a lot I was actually thinking of checking it out. Will take a look at home youtube is blocked at work. Oh it is on netflix that's good I am always scrolling for something on there 😆
I was going to sleep when the live started
Ab neend hi udd gayi🤪
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I have heard of this show getting hyped a lot I was actually thinking of checking it out. Will take a look at home youtube is blocked at work. Oh it is on netflix that's good I am always scrolling for something on there 😆
😆😆
I am going to take break till exams than will see this one first and most probably till than its major chunk would have been already aired as came to know 6 episodes already came on platform so also could check out whether in continuation also story good😆
Look mafia here it is,I think this concept is going to common now,many others also trying same..