Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m missing that Nikkami chudail here
Coz she knows what kind of a man this Ayu wants
Ayu Ab Aryan Mathur se move on kar gayi
Ab uska latest Chang hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m missing that Nikkami chudail here
Coz she knows what kind of a man this Ayu wants
Ayu Ab Aryan Mathur se move on kar gayi
Ab uska latest Chang hai 🤣
Ab toh tum logo ko tag karne me maza aa raha hoga😆
Me KTH dekh rahi thi🤪🤣
😂😂😂
Arre this is not even something you need my help @🤪🤪
I was watching KTH🤣
Originally posted by: whitewitch
I will borrow your knife. Please lend me some
Send me the cash for the stock
I’ll send the stock then 😂😂
Tu beech mein maat bol
That’s why I specifically said, in this case she got it right 😂
ussi bhi latest Angre...