Afi dimag dhoda raha hein🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Afi dimag dhoda raha hein🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Behen mujhe tumlog ke comments khatarnak feels de rahe hai🤣🤣
Pehle Nish told Usne wo bhi bana daala😊
Then you said rato raat😊
Afi
🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMKW259BNiQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bon ke gehene din ba din badhte jaare
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Behen mujhe tumlog ke comments khatarnak feels de rahe hai🤣🤣
Pehle Nish told Usne wo bhi bana daala😊
Then you said rato raat😊
Tum kya sochi kya bana dala😆

Originally posted by: Ashley_m
Yeh le, tere liye list!
Your writings are too good ash🤗
I just can't believe how I missed some🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Behen mujhe tumlog ke comments khatarnak feels de rahe hai🤣🤣
Pehle Nish told Usne wo bhi bana daala😊
Then you said rato raat😊
Abb ye kya se kya sochegi🤣🤣
Your writings are too good ash🤗
I just can't believe how I missed some🤗❤️
Thank you Nish!! 🤗
Jyoti go and check your watty🤣🤣
Hellow People 🤗
Koi mujhe jaldi se quick updates and important cheeze share kar do so that I can catch up 🤣
@munnu @toto I am tagging u guys just to trouble u 🤪