Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh yeah I totally gotcha what you mean 😉 🤣
That’s the easiest way to do🤣
We can also enjoy 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh yeah I totally gotcha what you mean 😉 🤣
That’s the easiest way to do🤣
We can also enjoy 🤣
ACP sitting hospital wo b anokhi k baad dude what about your duty .. Koi responsibility nai
That means promo was miss leading bcoz in promo anokhi saw shaurya and here sb alag what is this
😲😲 oh really batao 🤣🤣
Oh I see Sofna was right you do have Masters and PH D in these things 😡🤣
thik hua🤗
Tu kaise hai?
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
😲😲 oh really batao 🤣🤣
Oh I see Sofna was right you do have Masters and PH D in these things 😡🤣
Oh pleazzz Anjaan mat bano
We are no where to teach BU students 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
ACP sitting hospital wo b anokhi k baad dude what about your duty .. Koi responsibility nai
That means promo was miss leading bcoz in promo anokhi saw shaurya and here sb alag what is this
@bold - Yeh sab TRP ka chakkar hai baabu Bhaiya ...sab TRP ka chakkar 😆
Anokhi stop😡😡😡
You got on my last nerve today. I feel to hate the Name ‘Aastha’
ACP free ka advice band karo, you think he will leave his Rasugulla with you and go
Please let that pig headed know who saved her, otherwise you will be bashed everyday🤬
Shaurya 👏👏👏👏
I started disliking her since Friday episode getting on my last nerves 😡
I'm glad I have a partner to bash that bewakoof Nikki
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah. Ek hathoda Anokhi ke sar pe bhi maaro.. 😆
Shaurya will return back to shell and Anokhi wohi apni padhaayi mein busy ho jaayegi.. hope ek din apne office mein Shaurya usko pin kar ke apna frustration nikaale n tab ghanti baje iss pindu ke dimaag mein.. 😆
Bohot zyada ummeed hai aapko professor sahab se 😆 he is always under control babe. Itne mei frustration nhi utarega 😉
Iss situation woh duct tape laga dega 🤣
Sorry but BU don't teach Anatomy, sirf Chemistry 🤣🤣
Teach a class so I can have front role seat, not just Darshi 🤣