Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved this one Darshi❀️

Lol Anokhi's imagination is on other level🀣nd too didnt left chance to tease herπŸ˜†

Write moreeeπŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Super cute one, Darshi❀️ though not a fan of the show, always a fan of your work

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

Ha ha hilarious and romantic. How adorable they are. Our Fandom is mad and obsessed. We can imagine Shakhi in almost every song we watch or every book we read lol. Great job πŸ‘ 

Thank you Shreya dear..πŸ€—

Its nothing compared to you and other writers write.

I myself was laughing while writing that what I am writing and even skeptical to post but gave in anyway..

I was listening to this song again after a long gap. So imagined how ShaKhi would fit here.? N here is the result πŸ˜†

They are indeed adorable πŸ₯° 

Thank you again .❀️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

The story was hilarious and cute! Loved reading their confused feelings and Anokhi really not understanding what is happening! Also I love this song so that made me love the drabble even more πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Shaurya didn't realize that when Anokhi sent her shoe flying on her first day of college, it was so they could both do the shoe dance together on this song πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Than you for liking it.. πŸ€—

I know they will be confused for sometime before understanding the feelings for each other. So I just try to portray those feelings.

Anokhi is having this budding feelings for the first time. At her age anyone would have got some creative imagination like this with their crushes πŸ˜†

Aww this is one of my favorite song too..❀️

I was listening all along on repeat while writing πŸ˜†

@ Bold Hahaha.. I haven’t watched starting episodes otherwise would have added this scene as well..πŸ˜†

I can imagine Shaurya imagining shoe dance with Anokhi πŸ€£

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you.. πŸ€—

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luilui

πŸ…for youloved itπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Aww 😳 thank you.. πŸ€—

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

This was so cute!! 

Loved the write up so much❀

Thank you thank you.. πŸ€—

I love your stories too. Even in THR and here.. β€οΈ

Remember me?? From THR forum??

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

OhEmGeeee 😲

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘W/out reading πŸ˜†

Bkmrk to enjoy at leisure 😳

Sofna πŸ€—

I tried my hand to write it in English for you πŸ˜†

N kept Hindi dialogues to minimal.. I know you won’t be able to understand song but keep caption on just like our favorite turkish show.. πŸ˜† 

So do read and tell me how is it.. πŸ˜³

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

Awww! This was so cute man 

Thank you dear..πŸ€—

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

This was so cute and funnyπŸ˜†

Anokhi not able to understand why she’s feeling so and Shaurya’s confusion about Anokhi’s weird behaviour.. and the compliment that put a smile on Shaurya’s face and him finding out the reason behind fizzy drinkπŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Loved this OS a lot❀️πŸ₯°

Thank you for liking it.. πŸ€—

I wanted to incorporate that they both are indirectly giving hints to each other about their unknown feelings..Shaurya being more controlled one keep his feelings restrained but his eyes and gazes gives in.. n here Anokhi’s slip of tongue makes it a way for it that she too noticing him and going through almost same feelings πŸ˜³

Thank you again for loving it β€οΈ