Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Come on atleast give it to your Partner
Pleaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee
*Pouts*
I was going to send you the Labyrinth theories but I don't have a draft copy saved of them sadly and it not in the outbox either .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Come on atleast give it to your Partner
Pleaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee
*Pouts*
I was going to send you the Labyrinth theories but I don't have a draft copy saved of them sadly and it not in the outbox either .
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
nahi re, main bakwaas kar rahi thi🤣
Chalo I posted it in the FF site . Thanks Shibu❤️
You say thank you one more time and I am katti with you😡
Nap time for me too 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You say thank you one more time and I am katti with you😡
Fine, Where is the last date to send nomination for awards?
10 na?
and last date to submit r4 is 9?
Yeah just checked again, Tenth for awards and 9th for Round 4 answers
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Yeah just checked again, Tenth for awards and 9th for Round 4 answers
aapka vote hume hi dena🤣
agar aapne humse huamri zindagi maang li hoti, hum todhi todhi de dete, par aapne toh humse hamara wajood hi cheen liya😭