You both student teacher are just amazing. Lovely individuals 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You both student teacher are just amazing. Lovely individuals 🤗
Zarur Nina Maasi 😆❤️
Thank you 🤗
I think it will take me 18-20 days to reach next rank now, if I keep posting everyday. 😆
Now that shayari ka topic has been discussed I remember one one this
Duniya ka bhi alag hai yeh ek dastur
Aaj jab ahemiyat samjhi toh ho gaye dur
Hi Rashi
How are you today?
Might be that I reflect what you show me?I am Speechless right now.
Its your inner beauty that make you so soft spoken and well wisher.
Mine will take a year then 🤣Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I think it will take me 18-20 days to reach next rank now, if I keep posting everyday. 😆
Because I never was much into seeing videosOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
You mom was indeed cool yahan toh opp tha 🤣
OMG those two songs were love infact Emraan is one actor who most albums of his movies are gold
I was like gaana sunna hai dekhna thodi
Emraan Hashmi had the best songs in the mordern era
Nothing for me is as good as his songs in this era...its nostalgia plus the songs