Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am sorrie😒 maaf kardena apni nostalgia buddy ko
Phir dobara nahi aise sochne ka..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am sorrie😒 maaf kardena apni nostalgia buddy ko
Phir dobara nahi aise sochne ka..

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You need to search?
Come on Zeal not much a hard decision
Soni must be the one
Zeal be like Soni mujhe support nahi karti, woh toh bas Alexia or Nita ko support karti hai 🤣
Done wid nominations😎
I know my name is there in your mind 😂😂😂
are you voting for me too?😳
#votedoaurvotelo
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Done wid nominations😎
Badhai ho😆
But arent you the only one who supports him?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Zeal be like Soni mujhe support nahi karti, woh toh bas Alexia or Nita ko support karti hai 🤣
I thought you were
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Na baba
The amount of Pizza inside my system I might start a Pizzeria and run it for another 30 years
Ok than will bring only cakes
Hey thats true🤔
Lets see Zeal kya comment karta hai😆