Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No problem, I am going to respect that 🤗
Ekdam sahi banaya hai meme🤣😆. Acha meme banaya hai😆
Thanks 🤗
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Good to offscreen content from Shagun. Both boys giving paisa wasool entertainment. One gives live commentary while watching the episode. The other singing channa mereya 😆
Zaan's commentary was hilarious 🤣 and guess what? Even I have the same view Randheer is NOT going to take bath at least for one week 😆 Tu ne Jo chuu liya....Hum mar gaye ☺️ ❤️
I think after this slap incident udha convo will happen. May be uday breaking down in front of her. Radha being there for her puttarji. Brij watching that🤔 and more brij tourture fr Radha.
Ush kameeney ki wajase I don't want much Uday Radha scenes now... Uday is not in that position to take such a blame
Thanks Yashu 🤗
Yeah. But love their scenes. They are the cutest mother and son duo. ❤️ Brij jaye bhad mein😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Ush kameeney ki wajase I don't want much Uday Radha scenes now... Uday is not in that position to take such a blame
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
No problem, I am going to respect that 🤗
Same dear! 😃After all we are going to have different views.
Yeah. But love their scenes. They are the cutest mother and son duo. ❤️ Brij jaye bhad mein😆
Your DP
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Same dear! 😃After all we are going to have different views.
Different views makes discussions more interesting and healthy 😳