Lalz again unpopular opinion🤣
I think Anirudh had to blast he had taken enough of kaka and this sr shit🤣
Riti yes 🤣 I'm in your opinion 🤪🤣
Ani and his impulsiveness not a new thing 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lalz again unpopular opinion🤣
I think Anirudh had to blast he had taken enough of kaka and this sr shit🤣
Riti yes 🤣 I'm in your opinion 🤪🤣
Ani and his impulsiveness not a new thing 🤣
EDT is very safe! Nobody here is bashing Anirudh!
We are infact praising and lauding him for his impeccable greatness!
Such an inspiring soul👍🏼
Exactly Ash!! I want Sumati to slap him and insult him before everyone..
And I want Kaka to threw him out so that Ani can enjoy his life. 👍🏼
Kaka should but he won't na as he love his laadla
Aniruddh should go to London with his lifetime love.. Samaj seva uski bas ki baat nahi.. Naam bade darshan chote
Hermione And Captain A
Awww both my favs❤️
Hello lalz, missed you all🤗
Arrey! Atleast we thought Ani would be good man if not smart like Bidu par nahi Achi adat nahi sikha sirf buri aadat sikha yeh...👏👍🏼Originally posted by: Siddiquie
mujhe kabhi shaqq nahi tha iss baat pe👍🏼I have said 100 times ki I can't trust Bidu ka beta👍🏼I was so right👍🏼
Pata nahi London mein kya kya kiya hoga iss ne.. 😕
I dont think he has ever repented marrying Bondita not even once
Its the situation and problems which are being piled on him when he had been clearly denying it since starting
he is also human and he had to blast out of rage
then why on bon, problem thi toh anniversary ke liya mana kar deta , bon ne yeh idea nahi rakha nahi function ke liye bola, he had to blast so why on bon
i want bon to confront him
Shaheen 🤗
Woh already bohot maar kha chuka hei 🤪
It's time for his realisation 😊
We had been waiting for his chillam chilli🤣
Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi
Yes please...🙏
Aise sabke saamne beijjat karne se toh atcha tha usey wahi marne deta...🥱
Uska chaya wala bada sa dialogue kya tha?? Main bhool gayi🤪
Sabke samne bolne ka maqsad tha kuch