Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I can't forget vv & his father of all revelation. Jo hype yeh kiya for that his salary needs to cut.
Scam 2020 it was
Aajtak uske intezar mein hai kuch log 😆
Still I couldn't get What was the father of all revelation.
Fans should ask him this in his q/ans session.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Still I couldn't get What was the father of all revelation.
As Arya said it was scam 2020
Father of all revelation was phuski
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Still I couldn't get What was the father of all revelation.
Father of ll revelation was riddhima's truth coming out..her being a spy, sent to vansh's life with a mission...The entire thing being revealed to vansh was the father of all revelation. It was not for us
thank you for telling me