Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Telky reporter iv Vishal said I plant a bomb and I die to due to it
Jelly and Rahul look a him and says you saying ending
Vishal says that's not the end
But they the trio looks and change it into funny
Now are I feel they taking this with them
Like this vansh will begin guilty of not saving his family
Knowhimg people of vr house
Yet they stay in house but leap says how dangerous he became
Ridhima with kabir due to memory loss
Pehli baar Vansh ka main sab janta hoon actual mein sahi nikla 🤣
Finally!
Riddhima slapped Ishani.
Now, I can die in peace.
https://twitter.com/hayemaimarjawan/status/1367870513981235209?s=19
aise maat bolo...Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
Telky reporter iv Vishal said I plant a bomb and I die to due to it
Jelly and Rahul look a him and says you saying ending
Vishal says that's not the end
But they the trio looks and change it into funny
Now are I feel they taking this with them
Like this vansh will begin guilty of not saving his family
Knowhimg people of vr house
Yet they stay in house but leap says how dangerous he became
Ridhima with kabir due to memory loss
Riddhu with k...🤢
Why do I feel like,agar ridhz yahan nahi hoti toh aaj bhi khoon nikal leta 🤣
Aaj Ishani ko DO DO thappar padhe! ☺️
