Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good to hear. Excited abt r4 n awards?
Yeah😃 You?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good to hear. Excited abt r4 n awards?
Yeah😃 You?
oh
What about you?
Yeah😃 You?
Yes me too but m sure r4 gonna be tough
Minionite Zubani :
Arre I never said that 2 people finished in Round 1. All I wrote was "2 people have gotten bonus points so far." And this was mid Round 2. Now both could be Round 1 finishers, it could be half and half, or both could have finished in Round 2.
Someone here thought that meant both people got 200 bps. I'm not revealing that to the end though.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆 woh toh diya thoda fir meeting aagayi toh office room mein chalegaye
Aww dw anulom vilom karo thoda.. 🤗
you will feel little better
Hey D❤️
Wassup?
Minionite Zubani :
Arre I never said that 2 people finished in Round 1. All I wrote was "2 people have gotten bonus points so far." And this was mid Round 2. Now both could be Round 1 finishers, it could be half and half, or both could have finished in Round 2.
Someone here thought that meant both people got 200 bps. I'm not revealing that to the end though.
Thank u Zeal, i was searching for shreya post. Thanks for posting on my behalf❤️
Thank u🤗
Minionite Zubani :
Arre I never said that 2 people finished in Round 1. All I wrote was "2 people have gotten bonus points so far." And this was mid Round 2. Now both could be Round 1 finishers, it could be half and half, or both could have finished in Round 2.
Someone here thought that meant both people got 200 bps. I'm not revealing that to the end though.
Captain ne hum sab ko ghumaaya..
Minionite Zubani :
Arre I never said that 2 people finished in Round 1. All I wrote was "2 people have gotten bonus points so far." And this was mid Round 2. Now both could be Round 1 finishers, it could be half and half, or both could have finished in Round 2.
Someone here thought that meant both people got 200 bps. I'm not revealing that to the end though.
Thanks Zeal 😎. Not that shocking but makes me curious about the leaderboard , did she say how many solved it till now , I have lots of catching up to do