Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This thread is going as slow as a car in Mumbai traffic
I managed to make one crossover😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This thread is going as slow as a car in Mumbai traffic
I managed to make one crossover😆

Ab padho, aur phir bhi maa samjhe toh jaane do🤣
Which software do you use
I miss doing animated siggies
No one😆
Saara kaam online h
Winners for badges matchOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Ab padho, aur phir bhi maa samjhe toh jaane do🤣
What does that mean?
Which website then?
Arrey March bolna tha, match hua. Teachnically it's not even March, it's feb
Which site? Coz the quality is so good and the gif is super smooth🤩
I agreeOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Which site? Coz the quality is so good and the gif is super smooth🤩
No noise nor that weird fps problem too
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Which site? Coz the quality is so good and the gif is super smooth🤩
Ezgif.com
And 700p video h isiliye
Otherwise pixels damage ho jaate h, site acchi h vo