Please take care Nina! Did you get your vaccine?I m fine just having seasonal cough and fever.
Cheers....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Please take care Nina! Did you get your vaccine?I m fine just having seasonal cough and fever.
Cheers....
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh no, hope it gets better take care
Thanks 🤗
I also cry when I see emotional scenes. Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Chak De etc,.Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sach mein just watch it on Netflix.. me and shibz both were discussing that how heartbreaking the stories are and we both cried during 2 stories..🥺
And also when I watch or read tragic news.
Cheers......
Yeah ek bar hi rona ata hai ek movie dekh kar bar bar nhi.
I usually don't cry much by watching movies or serials but kabhi kabhi rona aa bhi jata hai. I cried Watching Sholay and Sharabi.
🤗
Yeah sharabi mein jab woh munshi chacha died I cried in that scene.. abhi nahi aata rona ek do baar is okay..❤️
Originally posted by: Savera84
I also cry when I see emotional scenes. Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Chak De etc,.
And also when I watch or read tragic news.
Cheers......
Aww 🤗
Hugs to you 🤗🤗
Ya that happens.. cheers 🥂
Happy Birthday❤️ have a good one🤗
🥳 Happy Birthday Potterhead! Stay blessed
Thank you Hiral di!❤️🥰💖
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Happy b'day Potterhead🥳
God bless u always wid happiness nd love🤗Enjoy ur day..tc🤗
Thank you didu!❤️💖😘
Thanksss!!💖🥰