Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ye humara forum hai, ye hum hai aur ye humari pawri ho rahi hai😆
🤣
Pawri nahi Party hi thik hai Ji🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ye humara forum hai, ye hum hai aur ye humari pawri ho rahi hai😆
🤣
Pawri nahi Party hi thik hai Ji🤣
@Bubky
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL_u4IGFXeL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Pls don't kill me for sharing this sundar roop of Hulk🤪🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL7JxwvMjEe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Also guys do tell me if you don't want me to fill the CC with random IG posts and jokes... I seriously won't mind #partlyguiltyforfillingtheCC😆
Announcement
Mohika are CANCELLED🥳👏
It's time for ❤️DeepLina❤️(Randeep Rai and Alina)

Wish the new couple happiness till eternity(i.e till Alina starts following some other show😆)
Randeep Jiju-
![]()
Alina didi-

🤣
Thank you🤗
Congratulations New couple ❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5