Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola BW, 🤗 and myself Kifs 😆
BW nahi BM re😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola BW, 🤗 and myself Kifs 😆
BW nahi BM re😛
I might be here a bit later on than thatOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Plan is on😎
I m going to watch movie now..will ne nack aftee 2 hrs
If u r here well nd good otueewise i will give my reviews tomrrow😆
I am an Indian; girl😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola BW, 🤗 and myself Kifs 😆
Holaaa....aapki baat hui nd aap aa gayi...jiya here!❤️🤗
Why this face? Hehe
Haha thanks!💖
Hehe galti se mistake. 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
BW nahi BM re😛
Hola BM. :)
Tumhara Janamdin hai?Originally posted by: Potterhead_05
Haha thanks!💖
Kab?
Happppppppppppyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Girl!!🤗
In advance