Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT SS: THE WEEKEND pt33-pg146 - Page 60

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: columbia

thanks for your comment @yyy - sorry don’t know your name 

What a kind thing to say that you love it more than the show. Please keep those comments coming, would love to know what you think of the updates. 

I am Nitu. I can understand  Sai when she doesn’t want to take any help from Virat to solve her job issues but what she doesn’t realize is sharing her problems doesn’t mean taking help and it’s natural to share problems with family  . Virat shared his job issue with her and he wasn’t thinking oh she might ask her dad to help him if he shares his work problems . I am this phase where they are physically very comfortable and emotionally not so much . It’s very close to reality. Another interesting thing is Samrat’s entry for me . I can’t wait to see how Sai would react . Even though they were engaged for a weekend they dated quite some time so the awkwardness will be there . 

Sai is so much like me . I hate sleeping close to bathrooms and prefer not to expose my vulnerable side to people who are not close to me . I feel Sai fears taking help .  

I don’t like to pressurize you but I can’t stop myself from asking . Can we get an update today ? 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally, the elephant in the room addressed.... To me this update is a hot and strong situation. Hot, obviously because of their strong intimacy 🔥🔥 and strong because both of them are unwavering in their stand points. 

Like I said previously, both of them are strong and independent individuals with their own perspectives towards various aspects of their lives and when  a difference in opinions occurs, a clash is inevitable. It's very supportive of Virat to wanting to help Sai with her job situation, BUT.....he should also understand that interference in every matter is not welcomed by everyone. Sai is a "miss independent" in every sense to me and she is someone who is very clear headed and focused when it comes to her career which she wanted to build up on her own terms. Because of this reason, I think she won't tolerate anyone interfering  when it comes to this aspect coz she didn't budge from her decision in the very beginning, even when Samrat asked her to join him for the hospital in Mumbai. This independence and strong will is what fueled her not to divulge any information to anyone, wanting to solve it and move ahead in her own terms. As I feel, what she expected from Virat is not to fight her battles for her but to stand next to her and encourage her to fight her own battles.

I totally understand her situation and any of us career oriented and independent girls would have taken the same decision, to solve the problem by ourselves coz at the end of the day it is our career and we should be able to manage and face all the ups and downs which comes along with it. BUT...... that doesn't mean we have to be all alone in that fight. We are allowed to let someone stand by us, to lend us silent support while we sort out our own problems. Sai doesn't have to do this alone. If she doesn't want him to involve in her career matters, that's totally fine. But she could have explained the situation to Virat and make him understand that what she wants is not his interference  but his strength and support, rather than simply trying to brush up all his questions under the carpet. Coz every miss independent will want a source of encouragement at some point, to just be there for her, let it be a parent or a partner.

And Virat getting angry at this situation is also not helpful as this will only provoke Sai to cement her decision. But this is all what a relationship is about. They love, they fight and argue but at the end of the day, they should openly discuss and solve the issue without dragging it on. To make sure both of them understand the stances and expectations of each other and up to which limit interference is tolerated. I'm really curious to see how they would sort this out.😁😁😁

Another awsome update dear and I really really appreciate all your efforts to make us readers happy by giving us daily updates amidst your busy schedule 👍🏻. Loads of love for all your hard work ❤❤. Fingers crossed till today's update 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Happy Writing ❤

P.S. Sorry for the essay type comment. 😅😅

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 20 

“I believe Sir, the first 20 days, agar aap dekhenge toh, mere evaluation ke hisaab se, the issue is not of low medical equipment or materials. Humei supplies ke liye funding mil jaata hai, lekin the issue is yeh medical camp caters to two largest areas of east Nagpur and we are staffed badly. Agar yeh mera exit interview hai, toh mai sirf itna kahungi, ki Nagpur needs another camp.”

As Sai speaks confidently, Dr. Pulkit looks at her reports in awe. 

“Toh where would you suggest, hamara dusra camp ka location?”

“Agar hum location CRPF ke paas karei, we can take advantage of two medical colleges and CRPF ki nigrani mei, hum criminals ke target bhi nahi banenge. Agar aapne notice kiya, toh bhikku problem ke baad yaha civilians kum aane lagey, aur iska matlab bache aur auratein toh aage hi nahi. Everyone thinks we cater to small time criminals and that’s ok, but we miss out on the people who need help too, Sir”

Dr Pulkit nods. “So Sai, agar mai tumse yeh kahu, ki main iske baare mei sochunga and maybe will get funding for another camp, kya tum vaha join karne ke liye tayaar ho?”

Sai confidently, “sir, only if I run it. Mujhe camp manage karna hai, Mai vaha head doctor and administrator ka role chahti hun”

Dr Pulkit smiles, “I will keep you posted. I am sorry we are losing you here”

Sai shakes her head, “it’s ok Sir, must move on”

Sai has a huge grin on her face after the meeting. Aniket had requested her to meet with him before she left, she waits when Abigail comes outside with Dr Pulkit. She smiles at both of them, Abigail smiles back, and Dr Pulkit waves  to her, by which time Aniket joins her,

“Free for coffee?”

She nods and checks her phone, no message from Virat, she wonders what is he up to. 

As he sat with other ACPs in a bar, their usual haunt, he misses wearing the uniform and the news he was hearing wasn’t great either, 

“Dekh Virat, it’s not really bad news. Posting se achi hai na yeh news”

Virat nods,

“Aur Tu Nagpur mei hi rahega, Teri family yahaa hai, aish kar.”

He thought of Sai, and again nods, “Actually agar mei aur ek hafta leave ke liye apply karu toh?”

“Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya? Bilkul nahi, the minute you get order, report kar dei. Orders Saturday ko aayenge, Monday ko report kar”

He looks at his phone, no call or text from Sai.

He takes a long walk home, using the time to contemplate his next step. He enters his apartment and Sai is there at the kitchen stove

“Main raat ke liye Khana bana rahi hun, kya khayenge?”

He nods. She turns again and says, 

“Aap abhi bhi naraaz ho, toh time out kijiye thodi der aur batayiye kya khayenge” 

He smiles and comes to her and hugs her from behind. She grins and turns her head, holding his face with one hand, 

“Kaha the?”

“TumHari meeting kaisi thi?”

She grins, “Achi thi!”

They separate and Virat looks at her

“Achi matlab? Tum continue kar sakti ho?”

She shakes her head, “Nahi..maine istifa de diya...” and continues to tell him how she presented her idea and how the senior doctor, Dr Pulkit was very receptive. 

He looks at her with pride, but adds, “yeh idea Tum mere saath share karti toh main tumhe batata ki CRPF mei medical camp already hai jo civilians ko bhi include karti hai”

She makes a face, “Voh toh sirf example thaaa..”

He grins and pinches her cheek, “itna ego?!”

She pulls his hand away, “yeh ego ki baat nahi hai, main aapko batana isiliye nahi chahti thi, kyunki mujhe aapki help nahi chahiye, main Apne bal butte pe...”

He nods and interrupts, “Toh abb kyu bata rahi ho?”

“Main apni khushi share kar rahi hun.” 

“Vaise hi Tum apna gum bhi share kar sakti ho”

He walks to the refrigerator and grabs a bottle of water, she stops him and takes the bottle

“Fridge ka paani itna mut pijiye”

“Arrey Doctor Sahiba, Mai 5 km chalke aaya hun”

She grabs a glass with aqua guard water and mixes the cold water and gives him

“Aap kaha the?”

“Kuch colleagues se milne gaya thaa. Apni status pata karne”

“Aur kya kaha unhone” she asks excitedly

“Good news nahi hai, tum sunna chahti ho?” He says with tongue in cheek

“Please, batayiye na” she makes a child face.

“Mere under ke do areas nikaalke kissi aur ACP ko de rahe hai”

“Toh iska matlab aap Nagpur mei hi rahenge?” She says excitedly

“Haan lekin I will be less powerful” he drops the glass in the sink and walks out of the kitchen. She watches him and then walks behind him to the bedroom.

“Kya aap posting prefer karte?”

He is fetching a towel and walks inside the bathroom. 

“In a way, yes. Posting agar choti jagah bhi hoti, toh at least ek nayi shuruwat hoti”

Sai nods and watches him washing his face in the sink. She leans on the bathroom wall.

“Toh aap SP saab se yeh kyu nahi kehte ki saare stations aapke under se nikaal dei aur ek nayi station de de yahi Nagpur mei, that way, aapko yehi Nagpur mei kissi nayi area mei nayi shuruwat mil jaayegi”

He stares at her, wiping his face with a towel. He holds the towel to his neck and says

“Dekha share karogi, toh itne ache ideas milenge”

She presses her lips sheepishly and grabs the towel from him and starts to hang it on the rack. He grins at her and fetches his shaving kit. He begins to lather his face. She turns and watches him

“Kya kar rahe ho aap?”

“Shave kar raha hun”

“Nahi mujhe pasand nahi” she insists and pulls his wrist

“Kya? Kya matlab” he looks confused

“Mujhe voh five o’clock shadow vali chahiye” she continues in a child like manner

He grins and washes the shaving brush and looks at her

“Toh tumhe yeh nahi chahiye..?”

“Nahi..”

He grabs her and wipes the shaving foam all over her neck, shoulders and clevage with her screeching to stop. 

“Kya kar rahe ho?”

“Tumhe nahi chahiye to hataa raha hun” 

“Abb mujhe iss top ko dry cleaning mei dena padega.” She wails. 

He laughs looking at her hurriedly trying to wash herself in the basin. He gets a towel and wipes the little bits off his own face. His five o clock intact. He removes his Tshirt, and puts it in the hamper. He walks towards her, calmly,  to her flustered self. He watches her through the mirror, standing behind her, while she washes her face, her cleavage, brushing water over her top and then getting frustrated. 

He places his hands over her shoulders and turns her. She raises her hands, He pulls the top over her shoulders while watching her with wet tendrils, droplets all over her face, her lips shiver.. and her bra wet with drops of water now running on to her formal pants that she wore to her meeting. He stares into her eyes, she moves towards him and hugs his bare chest, the warmth enveloping the cold on her and the heat within her. She can feel him extend his hand to her back, she yearns for him to undo her bra, so that she is rid of it, so that he can touch her in places she yearns to be touched. But nothing happens. The bathroom is suddenly way too quiet. She is confused, and looks up

“Kya hua?” 

“Tap kaun band karega, kitna paani waste karti ho tum?!” He says teasingly.

She moves away from him, looks at him, absolutely vexed, she hits his chest, pushing him.

“Jayiye, aap abhi ke abhi”

He laughs and tries resisting her pushing, but she uses her might and pushes him out. 

“Sorry re meri maaa..”

“No sorry..jayiye”

The door shuts on him. He stands outside pleading

“Sai..yaar please”

She opens the door and flings her bra to his face. He groans and pleads again

“This is not fair yaar”

Hours later, they sit to eat the dinner they have made together. 

“Vaise doctor sahiba, kal aapko bahut saare baatei share karni padegi”

“Matlab?”

“Matlab ke dinner hum Aai ke yaha karenge” he says raising his eyebrows

Sai gasps “main nahi aa rahi”

Virat laughs “Tum kab tak chupne vali ho?”

“Aapne bata diya ki main aapke flat mei hun”

“Not yet, aur Btw, Just Sai, yeh abb hamara flat hai, Jaise voh cupboard humara hai, voh bathroom humara hai, yeh kitchen aur yeh sofa cum bed..bus bedroom vaala bed baaki hai” he grins

She plants a kiss on his cheek, “Voh shaadi ke baad”

He grins back and kisses her nose, “doctors orders?!”

She nods and smiles, he smiles back and continues eating. She worries about dinner with the family. 

They are done eating, and both begin to clean up. Sai is collecting the leftovers, while Virat is rinsing the dishes. He is cleaning the counter when he says, 

“Aur btw, tum kal jab apna medical camp story share karogi, tab Dr Pulkit ke jyaada gunn mut gaana..”

“Kyu?”

“Kyunki Dr Pulkit Devyani ke ex boyfriend hai”

“Kyaaaa?!”

“Haan..Achaa sofa ko bed tum bana rahi ho ki mai..”

She looks at him and comes closer to him,  while he wipes his hands with a kitchen towel..

“Kal hum dono ke liye holiday hai” she grins “der se uth sakte hai”

“Voh pata nahi, Hirabai 9am sharp aayegi - Vaise Voh bhi puchne vaali hai ki tum ho kaun aur mere sofa bed pe kya kar rahi ho?”

“Voh Kyun puchegi? Voh aapki Aai thodi hai!” She says irritated

“Aai nahi, lekin Bai hai, aur bachelor ke liye equally important”

“Achaa bachelor?!?! Toh thik hai, aap andar bedroom mei so jayiye aur Mai yaha, kal hirabai se keh dijiye, main aapki doctor hun”

“Voh toh tum ho, Jaise tum meri body ko jaanti ho, aur koyi nahi jaanta” he holds her hands and starts rubbing them on his bare chest. 

She mock glares at him, “Aap bedroom mei so rahe ho aaj”

He grabs her hands and places them on the back of his neck, and nuzzles her neck

“Pehle doctors orders, phir Sai ke orders” 

——

columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ninabarbie

Finally, the elephant in the room addressed.... To me this update is a hot and strong situation. Hot, obviously because of their strong intimacy 🔥🔥 and strong because both of them are unwavering in their stand points. 

P.S. Sorry for the essay type comment. 😅😅

Nina, your comment is a gem. A true gem. You have got the SAIRAT in this story pat down. Essay type comment is what makes my heart so happy. They are unwavering, they will agree to disagree or even solve the issue without a long heart to heart emotional chat, their intense attraction to each other will play above all else now, and their disagreements will cement a foundation. I feel lot of modern relationships where women and men are equal footing maybe like this only, thanks for the essay loved it 

columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I am Nitu. I can understand  Sai when she doesn’t want to take any help from Virat to solve her job issues but what she doesn’t realize is sharing her problems doesn’t mean taking help and it’s natural to share problems with family  . Virat shared his job issue with her and he wasn’t thinking oh she might ask her dad to help him if he shares his work problems . I am this phase where they are physically very comfortable and emotionally not so much . It’s very close to reality. Another interesting thing is Samrat’s entry for me . I can’t wait to see how Sai would react . Even though they were engaged for a weekend they dated quite some time so the awkwardness will be there . 

Sai is so much like me . I hate sleeping close to bathrooms and prefer not to expose my vulnerable side to people who are not close to me . I feel Sai fears taking help .  

I don’t like to pressurize you but I can’t stop myself from asking . Can we get an update today ? 

@bold - Nitu this is it. So well said. 

I think most girls hate sleeping next to the bathroom 😆 Sai is an only child, so she will always be more to herself than Virat, but Virat has fought for his independence so he won’t give it up easily either.

Thank you for your comment, please please keep your analysis coming. Loved reading it Nitu.

columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MSgayatri

Wow.... I actually loved their fight..... Sooo important to make any relation practical and true to your self as individuals..

Virat is used to helping out ppl around him and wants to do the same for sai....

Sai prefers things her way and does not Involve anyone else .....

Waiting for senior doctor to enter the scene....

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️

What a lovely line Gayatri, so true and so deep. It’s such an important part of relationship. Being your true self is maybe the most important thing, it’s like Shilpa said, you need to know yourself well more than knowing the partner. Otherwise how will the true self emerge, becos you would have spent so much time trying to figure out what the other person will feel, ke you become someone they want not your own person, 

thank you, your line really made me think too. 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it sairat scene 🔥🔥.

columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: notaquitter

Thank you for the update and your patience. There is such a contrast in trust between them in this update. They are more open physically but Sai holds back emotionally. I can sort of understand because she is an only child and generally we have a habit of dealing with problems alone. It’s an inherent characteristic trait. 

So I am interested to see how Virat is going make her open up.

Also very creatively you have let certain things to our imagination with just the dialogues. Very creative. 

@bold - take a bow!!! Your observations on trust contrasts, only child are so spot on! 

trust contrasts is such an interesting point you have made, how our physical attraction to someone can blind our otherwise skeptical trust. Sai is such a modern woman, she is educated, independent, and does not shy away from wanting to fulfill her physical needs. But a relationship requires more than that. 

columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raji02

loved the update. finally they had the discussion/argument regarding sai’s job. virat should understand that sai is an independent woman and she can fight her own battles. all she needs is emotional support when required. loved sai’s last dialogue. waiting for the next update.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Raji,  the thing is Virat also needs to understand himself first. He steps away from his family because he wanted independence and freedom, then he is also realizing that it’s not that easy. All of it comes at a price. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another lovely update . I feel Sai and Virat are attracted to each other so much that they are ok pushing certain issues under the rug for now . I glad at least they talked about the issue and did not behave as if nothing happened  . I am happy to know that Virat will be firm and won’t give into Sai’s demands so easily . This makes the story more interesting..two headstrong people  in a relationship. 

When Sai moved into Virat’s apartment , I thought she might worry about someone from Virat’s family knowing about them then I was like their family is quite modern so she won’t mind their reaction . I can’t wait to see Sai’s dinner at Chavans place. The gang will have fun teasing Sairat . I hope Shivam joins them , he can reveal Virat’s devdas secrets . 

I thought Devi and Aniket will be paired after the picnic but looks like Dr Pulkit is here . Poor Aniket . Another heartbreak on the way for him  😂 ....